Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

Originally Posted by utl768

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

JORDAN VII DMP@ LOCAL FOOTACTIONS.

Just got me a pair.

25u0fnc.jpg

i %%%%#*% love u

been wanting these for awhile but couldnt bring myself to drop 200 but 90 bucks with a 65 dollar giftcard made these like 34 bucks with tax

my store didnt have em but i was able to stock locate em
Hate to crash your party my man, but there is a high chance those won't get shipped to you. Here is why:

1. Managers don't like shipping the packages, I thnk because of the awkward size and lack of shipping materials that big. They used to not ship the countdown packs AT ALL.
2. Chances are an employee or a friend of an employee are going to snatch those up before the stock locate order even gets looked at. Plus it does not help that it's a 50% weekend.

Hopefully you chose to pick them up at another store. If not, I would be on the hunt for another pair elsewhere...

not my problem

if the pack doesnt come ill get my refund plus appropriate compensation from there customer service

not my issue if there too lazy to honor there own policy

as far as im concerned the pack is already purchased

if another employee chooses to STEAL my pack, then they should be fired
They are not going to steal your pack, but instead the manager will simply "no stock" the order so him or the employee can buy them. Technically legal I guess, just real shady. Plus, like I mentioned earlier, sometimes the shoe will be sold by the time the stock locate order even gets looked at by management...

I'm just saying what I have experienced first hand. My manager (at the time) "no stocked" all of the orders we got for the 2009 Eggplant Foams. And I'm almost 100% positive it was company policy for a while to not ship countdown packages, but instead make the customer hunt them down.

I NEVER no-stocked an order because I would be pissed when it would happen to me on 50%

Yes, FTL sucks as a whole. Good luck tho on getting your pair. Chances are Foot Locker will drop the price soon on their packs, so that is a potential 2nd chance...

mnowak2003 wrote:
nike-total-max-uptempo-1.jpg

Total Max Uptempo 366724-071
Oshkosh (920)232-1002

$39.97 FSR up to sz 12

Damn Im always a day late.

Ill try tomorrow.

Hopefully sz12s are still left.

I NEED THESE shoes badly, for that price.

quick question for SWOOSH holders.

Do yall use your swoosh disco when you do a phone order from another NIKE OUTLET and if so, what info do they ask for.

had to
laugh.gif
2x at your post.
1. uptempos left? really? wishful thinking FTL
laugh.gif

2.using a swoosh account on a phone order? got another lol out of me. employees cant even get their discount on phone orders (only way is if the manager of the employee calls and confirms hes an employee to the other store manager,and even then,they still prob. wont get their discount). and thats for employees, "family" who hve swoosh accts through employees have 0 chance in getting a disount over the phone.

cmon Rico. thought you knew better
laugh.gif

again,thanks to OP on the uptempo info
pimp.gif

DMP 7 for $90? $45 on 50? too bad i live in NY and not the middle of nowhere where these packs are still around.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Do yall use your swoosh disco when you do a phone order from another NIKE OUTLET and if so, what info do they ask for.
Can't use Swoosh discount over the phone. (Or so I was told when I tried to order the MSVI's over the phone)

Called FTA for those DMP 7's.  Jerk told me they couldn't sell them at that price anymore....SMH

I went to the FTA in River Oaks Mall (Cal City, IL), They didn't have the VII pack and they didn't want to stock locate even when I had the SKU # on hand, SMFH...

^yall know that once word got around bout them pakcs being so cheap, employees was gonna star acting funny. It might be they superiors getting on them so you can't alway just think that they are jerks- some are though.
I wish I could get a DMP7 but it won't kill me.

Wait, the DMP 7 package is $89.99 at Footaction?  I thought that was the 8/15 CDP on the reciept?  Now I'm confused...

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Called FTA for those DMP 7's.  Jerk told me they couldn't sell them at that price anymore....SMH

I'm good friends with the manager at a footaction. He told me corporate sent an e-mail this morning and shut it down and told them not to sell them period. Said you could have gotten them all day yesterday though

I called Osh Kosh to get my tracking number for my uptempo volts and the lady said it was against store policy to give them out? sounds like some $*!#%@+* to me, did you guys get tracking numbers?

^ some nike outlets are like that i would tell them to track it for you and to tell you what day its suppose to deliver to you 

Memphis:

Black Penny 3's - $69.99 (FSR, one 9)
Blue/Orange 60+ - $79.99, I think (FSR, I guess... didn't pay much attention b/c I don't care for em)

Kensington Valley in MI has Jordan 2009s both Black and White styles for 59.99 +30% off. Size 8-10

UPandCOMING32 wrote:
cmon Rico. thought you knew better
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

RICO7JT wrote:

Can't use Swoosh discount over the phone. (Or so I was told when I tried to order the MSVI's over the phone)

THANKS for your answer.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

JORDAN VII DMP@ LOCAL FOOTACTIONS.

Just got me a pair.

25u0fnc.jpg

i %%%%#*% love u

been wanting these for awhile but couldnt bring myself to drop 200 but 90 bucks with a 65 dollar giftcard made these like 34 bucks with tax

my store didnt have em but i was able to stock locate em
Hate to crash your party my man, but there is a high chance those won't get shipped to you. Here is why:

1. Managers don't like shipping the packages, I thnk because of the awkward size and lack of shipping materials that big. They used to not ship the countdown packs AT ALL.
2. Chances are an employee or a friend of an employee are going to snatch those up before the stock locate order even gets looked at. Plus it does not help that it's a 50% weekend.

Hopefully you chose to pick them up at another store. If not, I would be on the hunt for another pair elsewhere...

not my problem

if the pack doesnt come ill get my refund plus appropriate compensation from there customer service

not my issue if there too lazy to honor there own policy

as far as im concerned the pack is already purchased

if another employee chooses to STEAL my pack, then they should be fired
They are not going to steal your pack, but instead the manager will simply "no stock" the order so him or the employee can buy them. Technically legal I guess, just real shady. Plus, like I mentioned earlier, sometimes the shoe will be sold by the time the stock locate order even gets looked at by management...

I'm just saying what I have experienced first hand. My manager (at the time) "no stocked" all of the orders we got for the 2009 Eggplant Foams. And I'm almost 100% positive it was company policy for a while to not ship countdown packages, but instead make the customer hunt them down.

I NEVER no-stocked an order because I would be pissed when it would happen to me on 50%

Yes, FTL sucks as a whole. Good luck tho on getting your pair. Chances are Foot Locker will drop the price soon on their packs, so that is a potential 2nd chance...

Went to 2 footactions today and both had them in stock but they raised the price back upto $310 and said the $90 price last couple days was  a mistake. Oh well...

^Jordan shorts normally go for $24.99 but can I've seen them go as low as $17.99 sometimes even lower depending on current sales promotions, coupons, etc., but I say that's the normal range.

I'm pretty sure that I completely missed a sz 10 or 10.5 in those Blk/Blk Griffeys but is it still worth a call tomorrow? For $50 shipped I really do want those.

Great Mall Milpitas Outlet

nothing that caught my eye, only:
AJ 1 red/blk alphas fsr
Nike hyperdunk supreme (purple/gold cw..forgot the exact cw)fsr
LBJ white/red
Jordan Shorts
Kobe shorts hoodie pants(mostly L and XL)
similiar stuff to what others posted(sb backbacks and duffle bags)

I picked up:

Nike Kobe Premium Hoody - Men's ($34) and Nike Kobe V Short - Men's ($24)

Went to my local ross (leesburg, VA to scoop a pair of the AM1s and they still have a few sizes...8, 11.5, 11 that was earlier today but if anyone really wants these things and cant find them locally I can scoop you a pair. All I ask is price of the shoe plus actual shipping costs...message me if interested...

Back
Top Bottom