OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

^They are going to hang you over the picture  quote
laugh.gif
The answer to your question is that my girl works at Nike here, so I get everything discounted whether it is at the employee store, clearance store, or swoosh.com.. FOR THE GUYS WHO DON'T LIKE IT WHEN WE POST RECEIPTS...
shhhheeeiiiit lol good #!*# man
pimp.gif
* gives handshake *

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

^They are going to hang you over the picture  quote
laugh.gif
The answer to your question is that my girl works at Nike here, so I get everything discounted whether it is at the employee store, clearance store, or swoosh.com.. FOR THE GUYS WHO DON'T LIKE IT WHEN WE POST RECEIPTS...
shhhheeeiiiit lol good #!*# man
pimp.gif
* gives handshake *

Originally Posted by airedweezy

dont wanna abuse this thread but works slow and that gif is killing me needed that..............and yeah im mad 80 dam dollars come on now lol nice work im assuming your girls a keeper cause of that lol
It is one hell of reason to keep her around, but she is the mother of my child as well so it isn't the only reason. If we don't work out for some reason, I will most definitely stay close to her though
laugh.gif
It is one hell of a plug, Frank Lucas wasn't plugged in that good
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

dont wanna abuse this thread but works slow and that gif is killing me needed that..............and yeah im mad 80 dam dollars come on now lol nice work im assuming your girls a keeper cause of that lol
It is one hell of reason to keep her around, but she is the mother of my child as well so it isn't the only reason. If we don't work out for some reason, I will most definitely stay close to her though
laugh.gif
It is one hell of a plug, Frank Lucas wasn't plugged in that good
roll.gif

DJ shabby pickups, made my face turn

Them olympic 6s aren't so bad either

EZ pass on those 5s though..

DJ shabby pickups, made my face turn

Them olympic 6s aren't so bad either

EZ pass on those 5s though..

I picked these up today.. Not my size but i couldn't pass them up.. All DS from 2000/2001 with box/card 
devil.gif

a0x2.jpg

168x1ea.jpg

I picked these up today.. Not my size but i couldn't pass them up.. All DS from 2000/2001 with box/card 
devil.gif

a0x2.jpg

168x1ea.jpg

Back
Top Bottom