OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

I dont know whats goin on: in the last 24 hours, I cut deals for 3 pairs of sneakers I've been tryin to scoop up (still haven't gotten my pair of patta AM 1s- but this is epic): denim dunk low's, vanilla ice blazer's, and Adida's materials of the world (pictured up top)
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif

%24%28KGrHqEOKpIE24gPyk0rBN0NQj5R-w%7E%7E0_12.JPG

nike-blazer-sb-high-vanilla-ice-fallen-heroes-varsity-red-blue-wave-1.jpg

I dont know whats goin on: in the last 24 hours, I cut deals for 3 pairs of sneakers I've been tryin to scoop up (still haven't gotten my pair of patta AM 1s- but this is epic): denim dunk low's, vanilla ice blazer's, and Adida's materials of the world (pictured up top)
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif

%24%28KGrHqEOKpIE24gPyk0rBN0NQj5R-w%7E%7E0_12.JPG

nike-blazer-sb-high-vanilla-ice-fallen-heroes-varsity-red-blue-wave-1.jpg

Iron Heart Flannel and Sweat...........

CarharttKey Chain "Pill" storage...........

DSIstickers........

CarharttCatalogue..........

Thanksto whom it may concern
wink.gif

Cris.

Iron Heart Flannel and Sweat...........

CarharttKey Chain "Pill" storage...........

DSIstickers........

CarharttCatalogue..........

Thanksto whom it may concern
wink.gif

Cris.

Havent posted in FOREVER!

Some recent pickups...

Unkles (Box signed by Futura) , Band Aids, and Homers

DS Olive 9s

Havent posted in FOREVER!

Some recent pickups...

Unkles (Box signed by Futura) , Band Aids, and Homers

DS Olive 9s

^ Was considering those for lounge days, or a rainy day when I wanted to keep my kicks on ice... How are they? Nike's version of Crocs I guess, good because I could never wear Crocs..

^ Was considering those for lounge days, or a rainy day when I wanted to keep my kicks on ice... How are they? Nike's version of Crocs I guess, good because I could never wear Crocs..

nice pickups everyone
latest pickups
Nike AF1 Hi ID

RL polo,The Miz tee,and Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Twins cap

nice pickups everyone
latest pickups
Nike AF1 Hi ID

RL polo,The Miz tee,and Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Twins cap

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

They're comfy, will put them to use this summer with the kids.  Haven't owned a pair of crocs...

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

They're comfy, will put them to use this summer with the kids.  Haven't owned a pair of crocs...

Back
Top Bottom