OFFICIAL MAY 2011 PICK UP POST vol. It's Heating Up!! NO PIC QUOTING!!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

wink.gif
AHHH, THE ETERNAL CAPS ARGUMENT.

NO ONE HAS EVER MENTIONED THAT TO ME BEFORE
eyes.gif
Cool story, bro?
YEA.....

Always seem to start drooling when scrolling thru... Anyways. GREAT PICK UPS.

Got pics on the way. Cant wait for my WG V's 2x.

Keep it up NT Fam!

Always seem to start drooling when scrolling thru... Anyways. GREAT PICK UPS.

Got pics on the way. Cant wait for my WG V's 2x.

Keep it up NT Fam!

@ksteezy nice brons bro my wife bout some for me while i was in iraq and i dono if its me but i dont like the fit of the south beaches im going to resell them cuz the fit snug and i wear 9.5 so she got a 10 .. any advice

@ksteezy nice brons bro my wife bout some for me while i was in iraq and i dono if its me but i dont like the fit of the south beaches im going to resell them cuz the fit snug and i wear 9.5 so she got a 10 .. any advice

Originally Posted by MajorSneakerHead41

yeah im not too crazy about the fit either, thought i was the only one....i had to remove my insoles.

Originally Posted by MajorSneakerHead41

yeah im not too crazy about the fit either, thought i was the only one....i had to remove my insoles.

Dope pickups NT

SBs- thicke sole on the top/bottom, makes you feel like you need to go .5 - a full sz up, sell them and get your right size or use them as trade bait to get a shoe you really want.

GT is pimp, makes me wanna track down this Haro DM bike I had, was green with a black/white seat, couldn't tell me I wasn't styling on the hood.

Edit: Those air forces on the last page, and James- Clean livestrong!!!

Dope pickups NT

SBs- thicke sole on the top/bottom, makes you feel like you need to go .5 - a full sz up, sell them and get your right size or use them as trade bait to get a shoe you really want.

GT is pimp, makes me wanna track down this Haro DM bike I had, was green with a black/white seat, couldn't tell me I wasn't styling on the hood.

Edit: Those air forces on the last page, and James- Clean livestrong!!!

Back
Top Bottom