OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

My first pair of denim and it won't be my last
smile.gif

They FRESH!

Thanks For The Comments Back There Guys!
Happy Memorial Day To All!

Cleveland......

Hollywood Cartel TShirt

Wearfirst Cargo Shorts

2006 Air Max 97/360 "Union" One Time Only

2d9nqdz.jpg

2vnj7k2.jpg

Thanks For The Comments Back There Guys!
Happy Memorial Day To All!

Cleveland......

Hollywood Cartel TShirt

Wearfirst Cargo Shorts

2006 Air Max 97/360 "Union" One Time Only

2d9nqdz.jpg

2vnj7k2.jpg

Toms x Scrubs on this memorial day to sve some lives.
Stuck myself with a used needle today
sick.gif

Toms x Scrubs on this memorial day to sve some lives.
Stuck myself with a used needle today
sick.gif

I'm a respiratory therapist bro, we draw arterial bloods, pt was elderly with only a history of dementia, but I got chcked out anyways, so far so good....I was tight though...

I'm a respiratory therapist bro, we draw arterial bloods, pt was elderly with only a history of dementia, but I got chcked out anyways, so far so good....I was tight though...

^
Damn, that's scary stuff.  I was talking to my nurse friend last night and she told me how her friend (who is also a nurse) was drawing blood from an HIV patient and somehow stuck herself.  
frown.gif

^
Damn, that's scary stuff.  I was talking to my nurse friend last night and she told me how her friend (who is also a nurse) was drawing blood from an HIV patient and somehow stuck herself.  
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

^
frown.gif

Yup, people don't know but working with patients in a hospital is risky....to make the story more interesting, pt died right after they drew her bloods to check her for hepatitis and HIV...

Back
Top Bottom