OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

KROOMA & Sukwonee... 
pimp.gif

Sukwonee kinda makes me look forward to maybe having a lil' tyke one day, just so i can keep him laced up fresh.

KROOMA & Sukwonee... 
pimp.gif

Sukwonee kinda makes me look forward to maybe having a lil' tyke one day, just so i can keep him laced up fresh.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Thanks
wink.gif
  buying matching kicks (and clothes to match the kicks) is quite expensive.  It definitely dips into the reserve for my own sneakers ^^ (but totally worth it though)

Thanks
wink.gif
  buying matching kicks (and clothes to match the kicks) is quite expensive.  It definitely dips into the reserve for my own sneakers ^^ (but totally worth it though)

Damn, May is no joke. It's just the first of the month and EVERYONE is showing up with heat! Nice everyone!

Damn, May is no joke. It's just the first of the month and EVERYONE is showing up with heat! Nice everyone!

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

Thanks
wink.gif

yeah, it's really worth it since you're documenting it with all the dope pix. this kid will forever be able to show and prove he's been fresh since birth!
pimp.gif
i imagine the collection of lil' man shoes will be pretty nifty to see and have when he's older too. my mom and dad had me (or my lil' brother, i can't quite remember, i was like 5) laced in OG jordan 1's when i was little, i remember them. i'd love to have that pair today.

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

Thanks
wink.gif

yeah, it's really worth it since you're documenting it with all the dope pix. this kid will forever be able to show and prove he's been fresh since birth!
pimp.gif
i imagine the collection of lil' man shoes will be pretty nifty to see and have when he's older too. my mom and dad had me (or my lil' brother, i can't quite remember, i was like 5) laced in OG jordan 1's when i was little, i remember them. i'd love to have that pair today.

Back
Top Bottom