OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Cham- you going in hard on my lakers
frown.gif
but hey the hungriest team won. If somehow you guys face the heat and lose I'm roasting you lol jk bro

Nwt- dam all I can say is Nike needs to put you on the payroll

Nice fits y'all

frown.gif
but hey the hungriest team won. If somehow you guys face the heat and lose I'm roasting you lol jk bro

Nice fits y'all

Originally Posted by airedweezy

frown.gif

frown.gif
    dam dude, u didnt have to take it that far, i try to block out 2006
laugh.gif
   That would be the worst possible outcome.  I've been here over 25 years and never seen a NBA championship, and Im not that big into football (but it was cool when the Cowboys won back in the 90's) Im just enjoying this run bro, its all love (except for Artest, Bynum, and Odom).  Appreciate the kind words as well

...and I agree, NWT comes up with some nice c/w's  

Originally Posted by airedweezy

frown.gif

frown.gif
    dam dude, u didnt have to take it that far, i try to block out 2006
laugh.gif
   That would be the worst possible outcome.  I've been here over 25 years and never seen a NBA championship, and Im not that big into football (but it was cool when the Cowboys won back in the 90's) Im just enjoying this run bro, its all love (except for Artest, Bynum, and Odom).  Appreciate the kind words as well

...and I agree, NWT comes up with some nice c/w's  

Back
Top Bottom