OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Originally Posted by AllEyezOnMeNYC

Johnny Kilroy
(Nike Lebron 8 V/2 "All-Star") x (1980s Matchbox Voltron Lion #4)
(Treasure Blue/White-Black)
05.26.11 // To Play Ball in Astoria Park, Queens NYC
"Blue Lions on My Feet"
Man, nice Blue Lion man.  I've been searching for some voltron toys to complete my 80's nostalgia collection.  I hope they re-release some soon.
Dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AllEyezOnMeNYC

Johnny Kilroy
(Nike Lebron 8 V/2 "All-Star") x (1980s Matchbox Voltron Lion #4)
(Treasure Blue/White-Black)
05.26.11 // To Play Ball in Astoria Park, Queens NYC
"Blue Lions on My Feet"
Man, nice Blue Lion man.  I've been searching for some voltron toys to complete my 80's nostalgia collection.  I hope they re-release some soon.
Dope
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice fit PrettyBoySlim..
pimp.gif

Comme des Garçons F%*# your fresh.. headshots N#$@% F#$% your vest.. - Jay-z "H.A.M." - my favorite jay-z line as of the moment..
smile.gif

nice fit PrettyBoySlim..
pimp.gif

Comme des Garçons F%*# your fresh.. headshots N#$@% F#$% your vest.. - Jay-z "H.A.M." - my favorite jay-z line as of the moment..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

what was the name of the NTer that used to post all the runners with the nylon pants like drinknike has
cant think of his name

Didnt see an answer.  Rap-N-Sneaks or something like that.  Think he went by Oli.  I remember he had the first pair of cool customs that I saw.  Air Max Lights i think with his name on the tongue.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

what was the name of the NTer that used to post all the runners with the nylon pants like drinknike has
cant think of his name

Didnt see an answer.  Rap-N-Sneaks or something like that.  Think he went by Oli.  I remember he had the first pair of cool customs that I saw.  Air Max Lights i think with his name on the tongue.

Cris - those hanging shelves are interesting, you installed them yourself? whats the weight limit on them joints?

Cris - those hanging shelves are interesting, you installed them yourself? whats the weight limit on them joints?

Back
Top Bottom