OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

^ They came with the house when we purchased, they were installed from the previous owner, I don't know the weight limit, but the stuff on there is pretty heavy....

Cris.

^ They came with the house when we purchased, they were installed from the previous owner, I don't know the weight limit, but the stuff on there is pretty heavy....

Cris.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i'd rather have my shoes crease.

be my guest
roll.gif
, you can't even feel these shields in your kicks and make your kicks look deadstock then im all for it !
smokin.gif

@ southwesthouston - where do you work? Looks like a group home in the background or something. I used to work in that area of my field so I am just curious.

J.

@ southwesthouston - where do you work? Looks like a group home in the background or something. I used to work in that area of my field so I am just curious.

J.

Originally Posted by jberk81

J.
I own a precious metals/foreign exchange dealer and this is my back area where i chill, and the front area has a bullet proof glass like ace cashier check places.

Originally Posted by jberk81

J.
I own a precious metals/foreign exchange dealer and this is my back area where i chill, and the front area has a bullet proof glass like ace cashier check places.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

be my guest
roll.gif
, you can't even feel these shields in your kicks and make your kicks look deadstock then im all for it !
smokin.gif
I get this argument for the most part, however, the problem lies in the fact that once you wear your kicks over and over again, the sole is never DS.  Given that, I think that either your shoes are totally DS or worn right?  I get that you(most folks) want the uppers to look DS and fresh/clean,etc..., but part of what gives kicks "personality" is the fact that they become worn and take on their own separate "identity" to some extent.  So in summary, I get why you do it, and I don't look down on it, but I also appreciate the "worn" look and the fact that no two pairs "wear" exactly the same based on the fact that every shoe's owner has different feet.  As I said to begin with.  Either they are DS or worn.  I own a few of both and appreciate 'em both ways.  Sorry to digress.  Some awesome pics here as usual.  Really digging the Koston's on feet.  I think these very well may end up being my summer GO TOs.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

be my guest
roll.gif
smokin.gif
I get this argument for the most part, however, the problem lies in the fact that once you wear your kicks over and over again, the sole is never DS.  Given that, I think that either your shoes are totally DS or worn right?  I get that you(most folks) want the uppers to look DS and fresh/clean,etc..., but part of what gives kicks "personality" is the fact that they become worn and take on their own separate "identity" to some extent.  So in summary, I get why you do it, and I don't look down on it, but I also appreciate the "worn" look and the fact that no two pairs "wear" exactly the same based on the fact that every shoe's owner has different feet.  As I said to begin with.  Either they are DS or worn.  I own a few of both and appreciate 'em both ways.  Sorry to digress.  Some awesome pics here as usual.  Really digging the Koston's on feet.  I think these very well may end up being my summer GO TOs.

Back
Top Bottom