OFFICIAL MAY 2011 WDYWT THREAD Vol. AM FAM pays tribute to Proto's SWAG pg 67 - 70 #DEAD!

Ksteezy - what kind of v-neck under shirts you use. I got some Ralph Lauren Polo vnecks and the darn v is HUGE. Feel like im showing clevage and #*@. lol

Ksteezy - what kind of v-neck under shirts you use. I got some Ralph Lauren Polo vnecks and the darn v is HUGE. Feel like im showing clevage and #*@. lol

Cleveland....
OG 1994 Air Diamond Turf 2
2eaqfl2.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^^the stripes are part of the teams kit. It would look good if Ricky Rubio would rock it with this

Not the biggest soccer fan so to me it be all the same. Did catch my first ever game when barca beat Manchester man messi aint no joke wonder how'd these look turned into soccer cleats?!

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^^the stripes are part of the teams kit. It would look good if Ricky Rubio would rock it with this

Not the biggest soccer fan so to me it be all the same. Did catch my first ever game when barca beat Manchester man messi aint no joke wonder how'd these look turned into soccer cleats?!

Oh wow those Mango Barcelonas just KILLED it..

Nice stuff all around everyone.. I haven't posted in here for quite awhile, and never under this name, but I love coming here for ideas and to see all the crazy heat around here... keep it up fellas

Lazy day today... Auburn SC's earlier chillin in the sun..

ev59va.jpg

Just changed into these to chill for the night and give them a little wear..

2ij6no8.jpg

Peace everyone.

Oh wow those Mango Barcelonas just KILLED it..

Nice stuff all around everyone.. I haven't posted in here for quite awhile, and never under this name, but I love coming here for ideas and to see all the crazy heat around here... keep it up fellas

Lazy day today... Auburn SC's earlier chillin in the sun..

ev59va.jpg

Just changed into these to chill for the night and give them a little wear..

2ij6no8.jpg

Peace everyone.

Back
Top Bottom