Official MAY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Anthracite and Dynamic blue are both marked down to 109. I was able to pick up both.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by matothett

Niketown New York has the Dynamic Blue Zoom Rookie for $109.
is that the only color at that price ?
yes. They also had blk/gry, shark and LM kobe vii for 83$ but varying sizes. I know for sure only 12 in the sharks

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

Originally Posted by matothett

Niketown New York has the Dynamic Blue Zoom Rookie for $109.
yes. They also had blk/gry, shark and LM kobe vii for 83$ but varying sizes. I know for sure only 12 in the sharks

the black/grey zoom's ?
i called the store and was told only the blue colorway ? 

I guess with the NBA season coming to an end, alot of the basketball kicks are dropping.

this was posted in the LBJ 9 forum but thought I would post here also....Freegums are $99 on NDC along with some other CW's

Portland Factory store wont ship the Zoom Rookies
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Portland Factory store wont ship the Zoom Rookies
indifferent.gif

they're cheaper at niketown (no coupon). 109 vs. 129. try the niketowns, i think you'll find success there.

Originally Posted by krispykicks718

the black/grey zoom's ?
i called the store and was told only the blue colorway ? 
blk/gry kobe.

NDC has a bunch of "just reduced" shoes yall might be interested in...

Jordan 2012 deluxe $133
Lebron 9 $99
Lunareclipse 2 $80
Lunarglide 3 $66
Air Max 2012 $100 & $135

lots more. started yesterday so some sizes have already disappeared.

^ correction $64.95 on the volt sc trainers

also available here:

Bossier City (133) 318-742-9251

Gonzales (163) 225-644-4265

New Orleans (186) 504-486-8067

Concord (175) 704-979-1230

i only checked for a size 11...call for your size

gilroy has GS sizes up to 7y of the kobe 7 in black/del sol colorway

a lot of kobe clothing 20% off, which will stack on the additional 30% if you gots that.

Citadel outlet

We just got the
kobe Vll concord FSR
kobe Vl Ace colorway FSR
Free run 2 all black FSR
Free 3.0 FSR

Nike Outlet Report: Grapevine Mills
nike_outlet_report_grapevine_mills-1med.jpg

There were quite a few Jordan models to choose from, like the White/Black Air Jordan 2011 for $99, the "Knicks" Jordan Melo M8, Black/Blue Jordan CP 2'Quick for $59.99, and the Rogue Green/Mulberry-White Jordan City Air Max TRK for $89.99, among others.

nike_outlet_report_grapevine_mills-2med.jpg

The Varsity Red/Black-White Air Jordan 1 Anodized was available in most sizes for $79.97. At the time they were an additional 20% off, but I believe the deal ended Sunday.
nike_outlet_report_grapevine_mills-3med.jpg

nike_outlet_report_grapevine_mills-4med.jpg

Air Jordan 8.0 Black/White for $89.99, and various Air Max sneakers.
nike_outlet_report_grapevine_mills-5med.jpg

nike_outlet_report_grapevine_mills-6med.jpg

A few shox running sneakers and even a Bo Jackson Trainer for $59.97.
nike_outlet_report_grapevine_mills-7med.jpg

nike_outlet_report_grapevine_mills-8med.jpg

nike_outlet_report_grapevine_mills-9med.jpg

nike_outlet_report_grapevine_mills-10med.jpg

nike_outlet_report_grapevine_mills-11med.jpg

These Dunk High VTs were on the back wall, available in various sizes. Sorry, I can't remember the price.
nike_outlet_report_grapevine_mills-12med.jpg

Nike Factory Store Grapevine
3000 Grapevine Mills Parkway, Suite 611
Grapevine, TX 76051
Tel: 972-355-2487
Fax: 972-355-2569
Bigger images at Air 23

saw the jordan 2012's on cork. Didnt see the post on here but 3 cw's for 89.99 at San leandro. Is that the deluxe w/ the diff soles etc?

Originally Posted by marcushatten

saw the jordan 2012's on cork. Didnt see the post on here but 3 cw's for 89.99 at San leandro. Is that the deluxe w/ the diff soles etc?

Only the Grey/Volt CW is the Deluxe with the different insoles. That is an amazing deal considering they retail at 223 +tax to 89.99 for a great shoe 
pimp.gif

Yeah big ups to cork on the 2012's. I copped for 103 after shipping and tax. I also asked about the FF discount but they said its a no go on phone orders.

Copped the Kobe 7 system Concord cw for $99 out the door at the Great Mall Nike outlets. It was $129.99 less 30% off with the f n f coupon. What a great deal!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Only the Grey/Volt CW is the Deluxe with the different insoles. That is an amazing deal considering they retail at 223 +tax to 89.99 for a great shoe 
pimp.gif

Damn they must have got more in. A guy in the JB forum had pics of him getting the wolf grey/volts for that price. I had to call and jump on that. No big sizes though. Time to check again. Those are straight performance shoes. They had a huge setup for em here in Orlando for All star weekend. Felt amazing

I have been told that the extra 25% off clearance on NDC will in june if theres still lots of stuff left, otherwise it will be in july.

Back
Top Bottom