Official MAY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Camarillo:

Kobe VII - Concord - $129
Kobe VI - White/Del Sol, Grey/White, Black/Red, Draft Day - $84 or $79
Jordan 2011 - Grey/White - $89

Also had Jordan 8.0, but I don't remember the price.

Went to the San Leandro clearance store and picked up a pair of the 2012's, black and white low or mid whatevers haha. 89.99 plus tax, I was skeptical at first but these are pretty nice on feet and feel great!

Scattered sizes from 7.5-13 still available.

sz. 8.5 at NR in Sacramento:

1x Manny Pacquiao Trainers (looked used; dirty sole)
1x Black Rosche's

$59 each

Also,

x1 Red Rosche in size 12.

I'm pretty sure someone bought the black Rosches and MP's to resell them, but weren't able to. They both looked like they had been previously worn.

Spoiler [+]
A few weeks ago, the Arden NR received a bunch of MP's. Luckily I was there to scoop them up
wink.gif

I wish the white/black Jordan 2011s were at my local outlet, would've liked to pickup a pair during this F&F, same with those red Anodized Jordan I's.

Wrentham, MA yesterday had:

Bunch of Kobe VI's
Jordan 2011 White/Red & Black/Charcoal - $90
LeBron 8 P.S. Dunkman - $120
Jordan I Anodized Silver - $110
Jordan CMFT 13 Black/Red - $48
Jordan CMFT 10 Black/White-Red - $90

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

I wish the white/black Jordan 2011s were at my local outlet, would've liked to pickup a pair during this F&F, same with those red Anodized Jordan I's.

Bunch of Kobe VI's
Price on the kobe vis?

Flemington NJ

They had most sizes of the JB 2011's in the white/charcoal colorway for $90.00
A couple of Hyperdunk 2011 for $79.99 - blk/wht, red/wht, royal blue/wht

Other than that nothing else exicting

Bunch of Kobe VI's
Lol.damn wish our stores would swap. I need some Kobe 6s in 11, 11.5 and my local store has almost a FSR of AJ 2011 black/white.

Originally Posted by Babylon

Bunch of Kobe VI's
Price on the kobe vis?

$75-85
I was there yesterday too. They had FSR of 2 or 3 different kobes.

Citadel outlet employee are very rude . One of the female operator sound like she have attitude problem with phone order

What kobe vi . We don't have any kobe vi . if you call for phone order you have to call back monday

indifferent.gif

Hey the aces are all gone except for small sizes and huge sizes. The reason why i guess they sound upset is because they have everyone calling them all day since friday when we got them in and the huge lines during this weekend. still no reason to be rude on the phone Just ask for someone in the footwear dept. and let them check and place the order for you. I work their btw

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Citadel outlet employee are very rude . One of the female operator sound like she have attitude problem with phone order

What kobe vi . We don't have any kobe vi . if you call for phone order you have to call back monday

indifferent.gif
Call Nike's customer service 1-800 number.

You'll be sent coupons for your next visit because of the lack of customer satisfaction.

I've done it on numerous occasions.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

indifferent.gif

It's quite common for many outlets to tell you to call back on Monday if you call on the weekend.

Milpitas has a bunch of kobe VI,

they have gradients, the BRED VI!!!!!!!!! those things eluded outlets it seemed. and a few others. i think price was like 79+ %*%. i forgot.

very limited sizes in the kobe vi bred. i always wanted those..

they also have GS kobe vii black/del sol.

oh they do have kobe vii men surpreme concord. i forgot the price.

Originally Posted by NikeUnlimited

The citadel outlet in la only has the kobe 6 aces in 8.5 & below and 13 & above - $99.99
thats not true at all. i just left there an hour ago and bought a size 12. there were 3 more size 12s left, about 4 11s, a couple 10.5s/9.5s/9s. almost a FSR left. just left the outlet at 4 PM today (Sunday) me and my buddy both got a pair (12 & 13)

Just phone ordered some Aces size 13 from Citadel. Woman who helped me was very nice and accommodating. Last size 13 though, so hopefully y'all need different sizes. 
grin.gif
 Thanks to vtotheinay and NikeUnlimited for the good lookin' out. Their number is 323.720.1684.

Lebron 9s in a couple of different colorways at the Portland Outlet for $129

Air Force One Vtec in that Tan timberland color
Lots of Lunarglide 3s

The blue air max 90's that cork posted are not available anywhere above a size 9.5, according to nikefind. Please post if you see bigger sizes anywhere.Also,volt 90's are not showing up in the nikefind system at all now.

Originally Posted by crup a holic

The blue air max 90's that cork posted are not available anywhere above a size 9.5, according to nikefind. Please post if you see bigger sizes anywhere.Also,volt 90's are not showing up in the nikefind system at all now.

What's weird is they told me they weren't going to do phone orders.

Back
Top Bottom