Official MAY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Originally Posted by truongxlong

ontario mills nike outlet got hyperdunk 2011 for 55 bucks not a bad deal. as well as some kobe6 for 85+ depending on color

Know what color hd's and fsr?

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by thapointguy

That pic is from the Kobe VII thread. How much cheaper are shoes at the employee store? 40% like swoosh account holders?
50%
wow. where are the stores
Pretty sure there's only one and it's in Beaverton, Oregon?

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by bigsupa

50%
only one is in Beaverton. and yeah 50% off no tax and they have Nike, Cole Haan, Converse and Hurley
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

only one is in Beaverton. and yeah 50% off no tax and they have Nike, Cole Haan, Converse and Hurley
pimp.gif

I think I saw someone say its one in TN also. Wish I had a connect there or even a Swoosh for that matter!

^ anyone know the color name on those 2011's? They look pinkinsh and orangish at the same damn time! google search came up with a bunch of fakes

Just left the Nike factory store in new Orleans on carrolton... They didn't have anything of note... However, the Nike outlet in south Carolina got a full shipment of BCA elites in today... I know this because I called nike's store and they gave me a number to call in SC. It's 8438376453. I ordered 2 pairs about an hour ago.

Originally Posted by crup a holic

^ anyone know the color name on those 2011's? They look pinkinsh and orangish at the same damn time! google search came up with a bunch of fakes
Black/Metallic Grey/Chilling Red

Chilling red looks to be a few shades lighter than infrared red.

Just went to Deer Park Tanger. Bought Kobe VI Gradient off hash for 58and change total. 30% off hash. saw couple of 10.5s and 11s left didnt look at other sizes.

Block at Orange -

$89 + an additional 20% off. Just came back from there around 5 minutes ago, some tiny asian kid was buying over 30 pairs of them along with some Kobes. No joke. The rack was pretty much empty but I still saw a few scattered sizes.

nike-lebron-9-triple-black-1.jpg

Originally Posted by MarvieMcFly

S/O oldsole73 (Cork) I was able 2 pick up the kobe vi aces out citadel for 87 shipped, appreciate the work cork puts in, copped zinc flightposite IIs, nike le III (garnets), attack pack uptempos all for 29.99...the absolute low
NO prob my dude...This is something I truly like to do. Trying to change that cutthroat attitude that has grown over the years amongst the community.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Originally Posted by MarvieMcFly

S/O oldsole73 (Cork) I was able 2 pick up the kobe vi aces out citadel for 87 shipped, appreciate the work cork puts in, copped zinc flightposite IIs, nike le III (garnets), attack pack uptempos all for 29.99...the absolute low
NO prob my dude...This is something I truly like to do. Trying to change that cutthroat attitude that has grown over the years amongst the community.

oldsole u are a gentleman and a scholar sir. One of the most giving "soles" on this forum. have caught many of those sweet deals and am very appreciative. keep it comin fam :smile:

Originally Posted by KenJi714

i didn't know they allow F$F coupon to be use over the phone. Some of yall are lucky
They don't allow these discounts over the phone.
If someone got this discount applied, they were indeed lucky. The normal sop with the outlets is too decline the F&F and other discounts for phone orders..

That's what im saying. How did the other guy get to buy the Kobe VI ace for 87 total ? I think he get to use FF coupon over the phone

Back
Top Bottom