Official MAY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

^^^I think some stores use a generic barcode for the 30% off for Friends and Family.The store near me were scanning the generic codes instead of scanning the coupon itself.

Any store will take additional sales stemming from the F n F which was generally done to drive more sales. Some managers think they'd rather honor the coupon on the phone sale than lose a sale. Just my opinion.

There's no coupon needed. They just punch in some code in the register . The issue is you have to be in store to qualify for the FF . I guess the manager or whoever the cashier was let dude have it . Lucky lol

Swung by Tanger Outlet in Delaware (out here for work) and spotted about 6 pairs (only 9.5) of Foamposite Blazer Mids (Blue/Black) for $29.99 + 20% off on the hash wall.

Hey south florida heads, cool j's on 20 st has the all black total max posites for $144, guy said he had a good size run.

Shore Premium Outlets Nike Factory Store (New Jersey)
Had a couple of Melo M8's Black and Blue in 11.5's on hash wall idk if other sizes

Jordan 2011 All Black had pretty good run of sizes 

The Wolf Grey/White FR2's FSR 90

I also saw some red anodized AJ 1's on hash wall

I know it's not at an outlet per se... but the Air Griffey max "Emerald City" has been discounted at Champs to $80... Happy Hunting...

nordstrom rack has a bunch of Nikes for $60.  Too bad I couldn't find any basketball shoes in a 7.5 for myself.  Here's some of what I saw...
2wppjmh.jpg

2nr1qpv.jpg

k012bl.jpg

2lk6xwy.jpg

2czq9oz.jpg

t7jqch.jpg

33ejz3c.jpg

2m3soki.jpg

Good morning NT,To clear some things up I feel it is necessary to educate some NT members about what is  being posted from each store.  First NT is by its disclaimer not affiliated with NIKE INC which includes all outlet retail stores as well.  All of the post that are on here for stores prices are subject to change at each stores discretion.  Each store does not have to honor a price that is posted on NT as it is not the actual store or any member from that stores direct post.  Each store does not have a website with the intent to protect each stores inventory. Keep in mind that each store does not have to ship out marked down items but if it is done it is a courtesy to each phone order customer.  The product will sell without calls for phone orders.  If you have further questions feel free to reply to this post.ThanksTo

Originally Posted by MJ45

Good morning NT,To clear some things up I feel it is necessary to educate some NT members about what is  being posted from each store.  First NT is by its disclaimer not affiliated with NIKE INC which includes all outlet retail stores as well.  All of the post that are on here for stores prices are subject to change at each stores discretion.  Each store does not have to honor a price that is posted on NT as it is not the actual store or any member from that stores direct post.  Each store does not have a website with the intent to protect each stores inventory. Keep in mind that each store does not have to ship out marked down items but if it is done it is a courtesy to each phone order customer.  The product will sell without calls for phone orders.  If you have further questions feel free to reply to this post.ThanksTo

fixed.

is this phil knight or an employee that got hit with a bunch of phone calls ?

Good morning NT,To clear some things up I feel it is necessary to educate some NT members about what is  being posted from each store.  
Why?  You have 4 posts...maybe YOU need the education on the proper etiquette in here, like not coming off like a pompous douche the first time you post in the outlet thread   
First NT is by its disclaimer not affiliated with NIKE INC which includes all outlet retail stores as well.  All of the post that are on here for stores prices are subject to change at each stores discretion.  Each store does not have to honor a price that is posted on NT as it is not the actual store or any member from that stores direct post.  Each store does not have a website with the intent to protect each stores inventory. 
Duh
Keep in mind that each store does not have to ship out marked down items but if it is done it is a courtesy to each phone order customer.  The product will sell without calls for phone orders.  If you have further questions feel free to reply to this post.ThanksTo
You are wrong.  I think it is their JOB to ship out the item, discounted or not.  NOT a courtesy, but Nike outlet policy.  Maybe you should have re-read your employee handbook before you posted.  From now on, your name is Rob Dyrdek because this is ridiculousness. 

Originally Posted by crup a holic

Keep in mind that each store does not have to ship out marked down items but if it is done it is a courtesy to each phone order customer.  The product will sell without calls for phone orders.  If you have further questions feel free to reply to this post.ThanksTo
You are wrong.  I think it is their JOB to ship out the item, discounted or not.  NOT a courtesy, but Nike outlet policy.  Maybe you should have re-read your employee handbook before you posted. 
then how come some outlets don't ship period?
always assumed it was up to the manager's discretion
Originally Posted by crup a holic

The manager might not ship and then they are a jerk. Yes, I think it is up to their discretion, like no shipping on weekends or on exclusive drops like Jordan v's, but we can still report them to Nike customer service...what manager wouldnt want more business? I can understand serving in store customers first, but business is business and I would wanna move units. I would always allow phone orders if I was a manager.
I'm lost, you were speaking as if "you read the employee handbook"
but you're giving an uncertain answer 
nerd.gif

The manager might not ship and then they are a jerk. Yes, I think it is up to their discretion, like no shipping on weekends or on exclusive drops like Jordan v's, but we can still report them to Nike customer service...what manager wouldnt want more business? I can understand serving in store customers first, but business is business and I would wanna move units. I would always allow phone orders if I was a manager.

Portland store in notorious for this bs. They had ftlotg 9's sitting for damn near 2 months saying it's in store only so the locals can buy. If something is sitting in store for 2 months you would think they would start letting people do phone orders.

This has become a problem as we all know but it is managers discretion. Viejas is notorious for not allowing phone orders or even at times not
honoring a markdown (2011 Jordan $69.99 in store VS. $99.99 phone order) It's just the game we got to keep playing. One thing that is true is they are NOT one of the higher selling volume Clearance stores so they really shouldn't be tripping.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

This has become a problem as we all know but it is managers discretion. Viejas is notorious for not allowing phone orders or even at times not
honoring a markdown (2011 Jordan $69.99 in store VS. $99.99 phone order) It's just the game we got to keep playing. One thing that is true is they are NOT one of the higher selling volume Clearance stores so they really shouldn't be tripping.

Seriously about Viejas.  I got my Pac-Mans from there and when I first called, they told me that they don't ship to San Diego even though I'm in SD.  I called back and then got my order through.  

Back
Top Bottom