Official MAY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Originally Posted by miner257

First posting! I saw some Zoom Rookies (white/black) size 12 on Nike Sportswear for $119.97. Not my size but if you are then you might want to jump on this as Flightclub has them going for 250...ugh.

http://www.nike.com/en_us...-shoe-472688.white-black
Guys, don't get your hopes up.
This and theOrlando Flights have been there the past 2 weeks. You cannot add them to your cart.
I called CS about a 10 days ago and nothing was in stock, just a computer glitch they told me.
sick.gif

Out of all the FSs in TX , San Marcos is the BEST!
Lots of golf stuff and too my suprise  yes, TENNIS STUFF! 

The things that caught my eye were the JOrdan BCT Cleats for 37.97 and a FSR

also these for 17.97 in 9.5 - 13. Bunch of 13s, 10s ,10.5s. Only 1 9.5

Also: The amar'e sweep thrus in the X-Mas CW in sz 10.5 or 11 maybe for 69.99 and as of sunday extra 20% off

a lone pair of Nike iD Hyperenforcers in an all black and yellow accents with 23 on the back in 12 i think for 109.99 + again, as of sunday extra 20% off.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Sizes 7.5-15

Arundel Mills outlet. I'm not sure if they do phone orders.

what else did the arundel mills store have if you remember? been meaning to go up there

Ontario mills had the Kobe 7 aces on the hash wall not many but assorted sizes. $109 + 20% off.

Originally Posted by Bjof45

Sizes 7.5-15

what else did the arundel mills store have if you remember? been meaning to go up there
They had some Nike Conquer ACGs on the hash wall...9.5 and 10. I think the price was $79.99 but can't remember.

Nothing else to be honest though, just the same stuff they'd had for like 8+ months lmao.

Washington, PA had Jordan concord hoodies on the clearance rack for 45$ not sure the number or style number had some smalls, saw a few mediums and a handful of larges

imag0117nz.jpg

Sizes 7.5-15

Nike LV Premium Outlet got these as well.

Other pairs I saw - all FSR:

Pacquiao 1.3 Trainers <Fall 2011> - $119.99 (FSR on the Hash Wall)
Lebron 8 White/Red V2's - $110
Lebron 9 Triple Black - $119.99
Lebron 9 Cool Grey - $119.99
Kobe VII Cool Grey - $110
Kobe VI Draft Days - $84.99
Kobe VI Blue/Black Gradient - $84.99

Lebron XI elite home and jordan XII white black available at the finishline in old ordchard mall, skokie IL call and ask for sizes.

Starting tomorrow at the Jersey Shore Factory Store there's 30% off hash wall and 40% off clearance clothing.

Not a whole lot on hash (a lot of random stuff, especially in 8-10 & 13+), but here are some things to take note of that were available in most sizes...

Air Force 1 Black Duckboot 89.99 (+ 30% off)

Nike-Air-Force-1-Duck-Boot-Black-Black-1.jpg

KD IV Black/Green 74.99 (+ 30%)

nike-zoom-kd-iv-black-gorge-green-00.jpg

Nike Air Max Sweep Thru 37.97 (+ 30%)

NikeAirMaxSweepThru_AmarePE_Away_1.jpg

Just a heads up, the weekend hash sale actually includes marked down footwear not on the hash wall.  So for example, if a shoe has been marked down, even if it's 100+ units on hand, it should have the 30% off sign on it in the isle.
EDIT: Marked down styles are the ones with the orange sticker; the price will end in a .97

Does the weekend mean just Saturday and Sunday, or Thurs-Sunday?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Does the weekend mean just Saturday and Sunday, or Thurs-Sunday?

It's a holiday weekend. Normally that means Friday - Monday

anyone lately been successful at getting phone orders with more then 1 of the $5 survey gift codes? thinking about trying and will update you guys with a yes or no on how many i was able to use... just wanted to ask in case its not gonna b worth it trying

Has ANYONE been successful doing a shoe locate by calling the 1-800-806-6453 Nike number lately??  It seems like they have no way now to check shoes that are in the factory stores, the way they used to.  I have called and asked about shoes that I know are in the outlets, and they tell me there is no stock found in any size. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom