Official MAY 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Kobe draft day vi 84.99 fsr @ mebane tanger outlet they has the white black 2011 for 89.99 I believe as well

I was trying to find some Prestos (any) for my fiancé and Nike Rep. Joseph referred my to an outlet in NY that might have the all black ones. I called and they told me they have my fiancé's size (XXS) in the black with white sole (347635-001). Placed the order but it took a while, I am assuming that they were flooded with business because of the holiday. I did not check to see what other sizes are available but these seem like good summer shoes so if you are interested call...

845-928-8838

Originally Posted by Seven30

Got These D. Rose Kicks At The Adidas Outlet In Smithfield NC For $45.....

2nr292o.jpg
they had a red tag? because my local outlet only had the All Stars and no red tag so no 50% off and they had the nerve to charge $110 when it was already on the hash walls.

I don't know if it was a Memorial Day sale or what, but the Footlocker I happened to be at today (West Covina, CA) had the Sharks and the original Del Sol colorways of the VIIs for 99.99 I thought it was a pretty good price for both of them. They also had the Kentucky cw of the LeBron IX for 129.99. Might have had some other good deals but I was in and out. You may want to give your local store a call and see if its an ongoing sale or not.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Kissimmee didn't give me the 30% over the phone. Did this happen to anyone else?

my understanding is that they dont normally do the extra discount over the phone.  they can but sometimes they just dont.

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

Originally Posted by Seven30

Got These D. Rose Kicks At The Adidas Outlet In Smithfield NC For $45.....

2nr292o.jpg
they had a red tag? because my local outlet only had the All Stars and no red tag so no 50% off and they had the nerve to charge $110 when it was already on the hash walls.
Yeah They Had The Red Tag On Em.  There Were Only 4 Pairs Left After I Got Mine So People Were Jumping On Em For That Price

Nike Aurora, IL had the silver anniversary Jordan 2010s for $65 with additional 30% off. Came out to about $50. Only had a few pairs left as of yesterday afternoon. Not on hash wall so I'm not sure if the 30% was for the holiday weekend only.

South Chi had the same shoes for $90, more sizes and stock though. Not sure about a price match.

South Chi also had the grey volt Jordan 2012s for $150. Only a few sizes out, but ask them to check the back because the shelf they are sitting on only allows them to have so many out on the floor.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

Howell, MI Tanger Outlet (517) 552-6453

jordan 2011 wht/blk $120 sz 7.5 and then sz 10-13
jordan 8.0 aqua, wht/var red $90 ea fsr
fly wade blk/red $120 fsr
jordan 2010 wht/red on hash wall $70 scattered sizes 11 & up
kobe vi blk/con $85 fsr
kobe vi wht/con $85 fsr except 12
are we talking about the original fly wades? 
jordan-fly-wade-05.jpg
fly wade II. i'll edit it.

I remember when this thread used to be pages deep. 1 day to go and only 12 pages? But honestly, when i go to the outlets in Cali ther isnt anything worth mentioning....

No lie^ I have been to my local outlet (Arundel Mills) and there has been nothing worth mentioning

OH except yesterday I was in there and they had a rack of Sample Lebron Big King Shorts in White and Black for 14.97 and Lebron 330 shorts in black and red for 17.97. I believe it was an extra 40% off them as well. Only size Large btw (samples).

^^ I was in Arundel Mills last week and they had some white Kobe Elites in there...

Other than that, nothing too much other than some AM2011s...

STL Mills
Wade 2allstar 89 +30% off hash wall
Kobe shark sz12 n 2 sz14s bout $80+30% off hash wall
8.0s $90 aqua and bugs
Wht/red 2011 $120 FSR
Kobe 7 supreme system blk/wht/ del sol $130 hash wall +30% off
30 or 40% off clearance

^ There's still 30% off at outlets? When did you see those prices at STL Mills? Were the Kobe's b-grade? for that price I'll take the wrong size and exchange them somewhere.

kobe vii shark size 10.5 and 11 $109.99
407-351-9400 Orlando
702-896-7444 Vegas
909-980-2448 Ontario

Call for more sizes, NONE of them will price match STL Mills (StL has them for 30% off =$77, but only size 14s left)

New Orleans has 30-40% off clearance right now too, picked up a pair of Medium Grey/White Suede/Nylon AF1 highs for 28.86. Shoe never did much for me even when it showed up at the outlets, but for that price it'll make a nice addition into my work week rotation.

Mints - the one in gonzales? Or the smaller one right beside that urban wear store? I can't ever remember the name of it

Did they have a FSR of this shoe? You got a style code?

Back
Top Bottom