Official May 2014 WDYWT Thread Vol. No need for Layers anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alp I know how you feel man. I hate when I unDS a shoe and they get messed up on the first wear.

Alp I know how you feel man. I hate when I unDS a shoe and they get messed up on the first wear.
yeah its all good though. I can get rid of most of it with water or something (already tried) so it wont be too bad. At least I aint wear my burgers today, that would've been a different story :lol:

Alp, what's the quality like on the burgers and the space sauconys above?
very good. The suede on them are both different, but nice. Burgers are very smooth to the touch and smell strong out the box (also dude in the store told me that the paper in the box can get the shoe messed up if you're not careful so I took it out.
Space snacks suede is more rough but still fits the shoe and blends well with the other colors. Both shoes are well built imo, the fact that my space snacks have been complete dirt magnets is a freak occurrence because normally my kicks stay clean (for the most part, at least to the point where it doesn't bother me)

Clean shot of the 12s. Playoff 12's were one of the few retros I wish I had grabbed. Might have to look into scooping up a pair.

SOMPs for today

that pizza looks pretty good 
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom