OFFICIAL MAY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please reply to the board if you use the $10 gc

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 50
San Ysidro\Las Americas update Sunday afternoon: 30 - 40 percent off most men’s apparel in shirts and hoodies.
-both Kobe A.D. minds in white/purple and white pure platinum for $110 in sizes 8-11 and a few size 14s.

KD X in wolf Grey/cool grey scattered sizes $119

Air Jordan Retro Low I.E. white red in scattered sizes $135.

There was one really sweet Tech Knit windrunner Hoodie (Hasta Green Black
Colorway) in XL marked down from $250 down to $49.99 in the men’s clearance aisle.

Last edited:
Southsides kinda rough, not sure if Grandstand is still there... but it's a really cool store on the south side. Tons of jerseys, caps, memorabilia.

Would u say it's safe? I'm pretty observant of my surroundings and not a dummy. Not looking for trouble. What are your thoughts?

Would u say it's safe? I'm pretty observant of my surroundings and not a dummy. Not looking for trouble. What are your thoughts?

Just be on your quard you'll be alright. Went to many White Sox Games there, worst I've ever experienced is some obnoxious fan heckling.

I'm in the chi right now and looking to hit up the south Chicago factory store. Is it a safe neighborhood to walk to after getting off the L?

Not sure if you went yet but it’s not that bad during the day. Only thing is not much else around to drop in on if you’re walking. Not sure I would walk around with the bright orange Nike bags at night.

my mans created an account just to ask if the south side safe :lol::lol::lol:

It's not that bad if you stay alert, I'd stay away form Southside late at night though, been there over 20 times. Worst thing that ever happened was bums asking for money, and dudes trying to sell me meth... stay in Shaumburg if you can, it's a nice suburb and close to alot.

It's not that bad if you stay alert, I'd stay away form Southside late at night though, been there over 20 times. Worst thing that ever happened was bums asking for money, and dudes trying to sell me meth... stay in Shaumburg if you can, it's a nice suburb and close to alot.

Haha I'm from out here fam

Hey guys, I have a question.

So I bought some shoes using the MVP card but now I want to return them. How exactly does that work?

Got it. So maybe I should do an exchange instead? Of course I'm not trying to return free money

Edit: Was typing on my phone earlier and kinda summarized the situation. I had a $50 off $100, and bought 2 pairs of shoes...one for $40 and the other for $65. The more expensive pair are the ones that don't fit and I want to return (I would say exchange but they were on the hash wall and only a few sizes were available). What's my best option here?

Last edited:
If people return things and had an MVP pass..we never take back the card even though we should..most people don't have the cards on them if they go to return something..

If people return things and had an MVP pass..we never take back the card even though we should..most people don't have the cards on them if they go to return something..

Would I be good just asked to be refunded on a gift card?

Pleasant Prairie, WI

From what i can remember, I was in very fast just looking for hoopers

Kyraches 2s - $90
Lebron 15 black/red - $130
Kobe AD mid Maroon - $120?
PG 2 black and yellow, usa color
Jordan 31 low white and red
Jordan xi ie low white red

Alpine, CAViejas Clearance Store update: Let’s get it:
Pictures taken with a crappy phone, employees didn't seem to love me snapping pictures, so I was being as discreet as possible.

No additional Discounts anywhere

Size 10:
Lunar Caldra $29.99
Nikefree RnMotion Flyknit 2017 Black/Green $49.99
Hyperdunk 2017 Flyknit React Blue/obsidian $84.99

IMG_3572.JPG
Size 13:
Hyperdunk 2017 flyknit $89.99
IMG_3579.JPG
Size 12:
IMG_3571.JPG

Size 10.5: IMG_3573.JPG
Size 11:
Jordan 31 Low Michigan $99.99
Jordan Westbrook 0.2 Lifestyle Black/Camo $39.97
Nike Hyperdunk 2016 Flyknit Dark Grey $109.99
Jordan Formula 23 Grey/white $84.99
Hyperdunk 2017 Flyknit React Multicolor $89.99
Lebron 13 Black Gum $99.99
Lebron 13 Multicolor $99.99
KD 8 Vinary $49.99

: IMG_3576.JPG
IMG_3574.JPG
Size 11.5:
Zoom Clear Out TB Black/White $59.99, Wht/Black: 29.97
Hyperdunk 2016 Low Blk/Wht, Blue/White and Wht/Black: all $49.99
Pg1 Blk/gum $54.99
Lebron 14 Low Blk/Blk $79.99
IMG_3577.JPG
IMG_3578.JPG
Jordan compression 3/4 length shorts: $19.99 IMG_3580.JPG

One more update coming...

Attachments

• IMG_3579.JPG
    IMG_3579.JPG
    346.9 KB · Views: 29
Viejas outlet update continued:

Awesome selection of basketball socks available as pictured below all for $9.99
IMG_3581.JPG

As you see there are a bunch of powergrip basketball crew socks in blue and black in size 8-12 and one white/black powergrip in 12-15. I was very tempted to get the black elite quick crew NBA socks in all black in size 8-12, but I got these two shorts instead with my MVP discount:
IMG_3583.PNG
Aeroswift shorts were $24.99 at the outlet (for a better idea here is direct link on ndc: https://www.nike.com/t/aeroswift-mens-9-basketball-shorts-Rzz8vM/891725-455 )

The city edition Orlando magic swingman shorts were $29.99 (for a better idea here is direct link on nba store: http://store.nba.com/catalog/product/Mens_Orlando_Magic_Nike_Black_City_Edition_Swingman_Short )

Big thanks to dubsem dubsem for hooking it up with a $10 G.C. And everybody else who contributes to this thread regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom