OFFICIAL MAY 2018 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD-DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike east los angeles nothing major just 20% off hash wall
kids foamposite abalone in grade school sizes
additional 30% off kids, womens and mens clearance clothing

do they give gift cards for returns with out receipt anymore or can you only exchange in store?

do they give gift cards for returns with out receipt anymore or can you only exchange in store?

You’re gonna receive lowest system price for the return and they’re gonna ask you to spend it that day but you can push for a store merch card. You won’t get a gift card.

Gloucester Premium NJ has Shadow 10s and Red Curry AM1. Both size 10, one each, and 20% with the hash sale. Shadows are retail but Curry’s are $110 before 20%. Both in the back.

Please go buy them before I do.

Great Mall Milpitas
20180519_154719.jpg

Centralia Clearance running 30% whole purchase. Auburn Outlet 20% off hash 30% off clearance. Nothing special at either. Heard resellers picked over Centralia pretty hard Friday. Was told they started coming at open and then later in the afternoon in case new stuff was held back. I grabbed some a couple tech fleece hoodies for $40 and some sweats for $24 and some plain ts for $10 before the 30% off.

Quick question: Used a $50mvp card in Centralia, I could've sworn they used to do the 30% off first then take the $50 off, but this time they took the $50 off then did 30% off the remaining. Is that how they usually do it? It's hard to complain but I still lost like $20 by them doing it that way.

At The Pike in Long Beach. Only 30% off clothes, no additional discount on the clearance rack and I think they have 20% off the wall. Didn't really notice since I went through there pretty quick. Nothing really new from my last trip. The only thing new to me was a pair of Air Max 95s, FSR...
IMG_2655.JPG

676F43F2-C4E5-42CE-8E96-0F4C6B21A203.jpeg
3A2DB991-E5A5-4A32-B47E-28FCB512233D.jpeg
C0BFA19F-A959-4637-86DC-0B24ABDB5D6E.jpeg
Folsom CA
Not much to see here. Same stuff like other outlets Jordan ii’s Low and Jordan xi low I.e. red color way and white/red and white/blue color ways for the ii’s. Best thing I saw was Jordan xxxi’s for $99 plus 20% off that price. Hash wall 20% off. Camo v’s had only size 12.5 and 14 on hash wall.

Quick question: Used a $50mvp card in Centralia, I could've sworn they used to do the 30% off first then take the $50 off, but this time they took the $50 off then did 30% off the remaining. Is that how they usually do it? It's hard to complain but I still lost like $20 by them doing it that way.

The cashier did it wrong, it happened to me once. I had the manager redo the transaction. You need to make sure the cashier applies the store discount before you hand him the MVP pass.

I just called the Redlands wanting to order the Flyknit Royal 1s, but was informed that they no longer do phone orders. Is this new to all stores or just this one?

Just left the Jersey Gardens mall. No more Blk/Mettalic 5s or those wht/gry/Light Blue 12s
They did however have tons of low top fire red 5s and those gold metal 5s. They also had a FSR of Stash x Spiridons for $125. I copped those

What kind of size run ????[/QUOTE
Just left the Jersey Gardens mall. No more Blk/Mettalic 5s or those wht/gry/Light Blue 12s
They did however have tons of low top fire red 5s and those gold metal 5s. They also had a FSR of Stash x Spiridons for $125. I copped those
went there Friday they had a full size run not surprising that there gone seeing as people were taking two at a time to the register lol

Has anyone heard of what kind of sale the stores are doing for Memorial Day. It is usually pretty good but I cant remember exactly.. Any info would be greatly appreciated..

Has anyone heard of what kind of sale the stores are doing for Memorial Day. It is usually pretty good but I cant remember exactly.. Any info would be greatly appreciated..

Based on last year's May post, there was 30% off hash and clearance during Memorial Day weekend. No guarantee that there will be the same thing this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom