***OFFICIAL MAY PICK UP POST*** NO PIC QUOTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ve been thinking about getting the kobes for hoop not sure though after seeing him tear his achilles in them
Haha freak accident...I hoop in my Kobe 6s and I'm sure they aren't quite as good as the 8s on court.

i ve been thinking about getting the kobes for hoop not sure though after seeing him tear his achilles in them

I usually play in Kobe's...I switched to a pair of sample d wades for a product test that lasted about 3 months and ruptured my Achilles... Should have never left the Kobe's lol

Haha freak accident...I hoop in my Kobe 6s and I'm sure they aren't quite as good as the 8s on court.

OH GawwwddD i dont even want to find out what that feels like ... i saw a guy slip today .. he was balling in those purple kobes the fall looked similar to kobes but he was aight .... my huaraches and kd2 are doing the job i will stick with these for a while the kobes just seem so low i think those types of shoes are better suited for guys who dont leave the ground much like a nash or andre miller.... i also have some jordan 2012 im thinking of rocking ... we'll see though

I usually play in Kobe's...I switched to a pair of sample d wades for a product test that lasted about 3 months and ruptured my Achilles... Should have never left the Kobe's lol

i cant go outside of reebok (its been a very long time before hooping in ree's), adidas, nikes... i thought about the super high under amour but i'll just stick to their drifit shirts lol ... was it the Li (wades)?

I still play in the Kobe V religiously. Once I wear my KB8's casually I might try a pair on court depending how they feel walking around.

ZKV is one of the greatest basketball shoes ever made imo.

Last edited:
got the Barkley suns today
ohwell.gif
 dope shoes in person
smokin.gif
 also got the 76ers and used my $25 off bday coupon
happy.gif

OH GawwwddD i dont even want to find out what that feels like ... i saw a guy slip today .. he was balling in those purple kobes the fall looked similar to kobes but he was aight .... my huaraches and kd2 are doing the job i will stick with these for a while the kobes just seem so low i think those types of shoes are better suited for guys who dont leave the ground much like a nash or andre miller.... i also have some jordan 2012 im thinking of rocking ... we'll see though
Hahah that would pretty much describe me...Nice come up on the Bruce Lees too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom