OFFICIAL MAY'13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard that AM 09s and AM 96 Evolves are hitting Marshalls.

I will go check my local Marshalls today.

Sidenote: I ended up getting the RTTG Vegas 1 for $99. Appreciate the info., just had to find the right person willing to help. I asked if they had more 10.5 and the employee said "I doubt it, we only got a few".

San Leandro Update: Again, I only scan sizes 10-11.

All Court Low NSW NRG (Beige Color)

Free Woven

Hyperdunks 2012

Air Jordan Retro V.1.

Air Max Ultra

Air Force 1 Foamposite (All Blue)

Jordan Big Ups

Jordan SC-2

Lunarglide 4

Air Flight 89

Air Force 1 Lunar PRM Area 72 (I picked up the last 2 pairs in sz 10.5 and 10). 

Jordan 23 degrees

They also have these army boot like shoes forgot the names but they were definitely army like and also another style that was quickstrike that was white and had white carbon fiber on them.

Also saw a pair of dunks hi military style shoes (beige color).

Note: All hot shoes will now be scattered into the racks and not behind the cashier tables.

Last edited:
How long does it ussually take for an order to ship and to get a tracking number. I phone ordered some kicks thursday, May 2nd. Should i call back see what's going on?

How long does it ussually take for an order to ship and to get a tracking number. I phone ordered some kicks thursday, May 2nd. Should i call back see what's going on?
They usually ship the next day. Sometimes the tracking number isn't automatically sent by e-mail. Call and they will ask you for your name and when you ordered, and then they can give you the tracking number.

Nike Great Mall Outlet
- LeBron X PS Elite: $200
  Size 9.5 and 11

ItsGone.jpg

This Saturday 5/11/13 the Jordan 13 "Bred" $140 (Mens sizes and In store only) will be releasing at the following Outlets so far:

Arundel Mills Nike Outlet: Hanover , MD (confirmed)

San Ysidro Outlet : San Diego area (confirmed)

Deer Park Nike Outlet: Deer Park, NY ( They getting 100 pairs or so but not 100% if they releasing them this weekend as of yet. I will keep you updated)
Are they B Grades or normal pairs?

Dang. Got a shipment in today. First time Nike's shipped me a wrong pair of shoes. I'll have to give Pigeon Forge a call tomorrow... :frown:

Also forgot to mention some other finds at Nike Aurora yesterday.

Shox BB4 and Huarache 2K4 for $100 (and they did work with F&F... not that it matters now lol)

Dang. Got a shipment in today. First time Nike's shipped me a wrong pair of shoes. I'll have to give Pigeon Forge a call tomorrow... :frown:

Shox BB4 and Huarache 2K4 for $100 (and they did work with F&F... not that it matters now lol)

View media item 399164
I'm sorry a bit confused, you found those 2k4's at the aurora outlet?

Not much going on at Seattle premium, lots of kd v n7 still. Only thing I saw tht had my interest were the black wingtip janoski premium mids. They also had the roshe run women's in olive for $74.99

I'm sorry a bit confused, you found those 2k4's at the aurora outlet?

He probably means the USA retros that came out... not the All Star pairs from nearly 10 years ago....

My Air Jordan 2012 q's came in from san leandro. $15. Absolutely perfect. Best deal ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom