OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fool me? I've seen it with my own eyes how these guys operate. It has nothing to do with higher ups, her passion is real 

You can tell she is miffed at the credential and domestic abuse. Which, fine, have your opinion. The snotty tone she takes is just funny 
I'm not saying the domestic abuse stuff doesn't bother her, I'm just saying she's covering it because the higher ups want to her to cover it.

MGM pool 
eek.gif
 looks like a cluster **** 
sick.gif

I'm not saying the domestic abuse stuff doesn't bother her, I'm just saying she's covering it because the higher ups want to her to cover it.
Well that's a given bro. It's a story, a lightning rod story. That's not what I find funny

It's Storm's tone and bitterness when she mentions his name

Chea chea cheaaaa

As long as somebody goes night night im happy.

Im not tryna see no scorecard controversy tonight

Chea chea cheaaaa

As long as somebody goes night night im happy.

Im not tryna see no scorecard controversy tonight
that's all I'm asking for tbh

seeing how much the draw is getting I'm not leaning that way anymore.....a draw would prob make every book lose on this fight 

Yo so what is everyone snacking on for the fight :nerd:
2015-05-02.jpg

2015-05-02.jpg

Why you post that? **** looking real good right now.

We hired a chef to cook for the fight and she cooked all fake healthy ****. :stoneface:

Type of **** that won't even absorb alcohol, gonna be drunk as **** eating on ********.

Unacceptable.

Still havent pulled the trigger on buying the fight but I think Ive already decided that I am going to just wasting time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom