OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The salt continues on ESPN. Y'all hear someone breathing all hard before they went back to the fellas?

Last edited:
Yea lets get another rocky movie released to revive boxing. You know because nobody ever defends or dodges punches they just need to let the other guy hit them.

Thats real boxing

A bunch of you showing your ignorance real hard right now.

This must be some people's first fight with the ridiculous **** they are complaining about.

"Mayweather playing defensively OMG I didnt expect that" :rofl:

And I'm just a casual boxing fan too.

Last edited:
Respect to Floyd but the thing that pisses me off about his fights is not him its the dumb people that have zero knowledge or experience of boxing commenting. Man the running and hugging comments annoy the hell out of me.

floyd say he giving up the belts on monday & will fight his last fight as a contender? :wow:
No real shock.. This DV stuff is only going to get worse. The general public has no tolerance for this after what happened with the NFL this season. Floyd needs to get out of the spotlight while he's ahead. Just look at how he acted after the fight. His PR team is finally telling him he needs to change his image ASAP

And congrats to Floyd. Neither guy was knocking anyone out so 12 rounds was to be expected. Manny did all he could in the 1st half of the fight but Floyd dominated the 2nd half.

A friend of mine was not happy. Texted me " F Floyd he's a boxer not a fighter" Had me like what?? :smh: One of the dumbest statements I've heard in a long time. I was like " The fact Manny couldn't get inside and those right straights by Floyd" His response " Whatevs Suck a D***. Pac fans. :lol: :smh:

FLOYD IS A ***** THO AFTER THAT! don't ban me tho I'm just drunk af that was boring cuz of Floyd doh

floyd say he giving up the belts on monday & will fight his last fight as a contender? :wow:
No real shock.. This DV stuff is only going to get worse. The general public has no tolerance for this after what happened with the NFL this season. Floyd needs to get out of the spotlight while he's ahead. Just look at how he acted after the fight. His PR team is finally telling him he needs to change his image ASAP

And congrats to Floyd. Neither guy was knocking anyone out so 12 rounds was to be expected. Manny did all he could in the 1st half of the fight but Floyd dominated the 2nd half.

lol him giving up the belts have nothing to do w his DV history :lol:

This was very race driven. Manny could've gotten knocked out the flurry of hate for Floyd would've still rained

other than his race, why do people like manny?

dude is hella overrated 

I don't even know where to start with this.

Why do they like him? Because he's LIKEABLE?

And no. He's not overrated. Dude was dominate. You don't win fighter of the decade by being overrated.

We need to stop blaming Pacquiao for not showing up and give more credit to Floyd for being great

But Floyd threw and landed more punches though.

So what does that say about Pac?  
laugh.gif

You clown *** dudes are mad salty right now and I love it.

GRAND RAPIDS STAND UP!!!  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

dude is hella overrated 
I don't even know where to start with this.

Why do they like him? Because he's LIKEABLE?

And no. He's not overrated. Dude was dominate. You don't win fighter of the decade by being overrated.

We need to stop blaming Pacquiao for not showing up and give more credit to Floyd for being great
the fact that people thought he had a chance tonight... hella overrated 

pac showed up tonight, he just ran into a fighter who was better than him in every way 

dude is hella overrated 

He used to be awesome. Small as hell and strong and fast as a mug. I fought with him on fight night all the time, against different weight classes. He was a beast.

Respect to Floyd but the thing that pisses me off about his fights is not him its the dumb people that have zero knowledge or experience of boxing commenting. Man the running and hugging comments annoy the hell out of me.

THIS x 100000

Can't even look at social media right now because of all the dumbasses complaining about Floyd "running"

That is what boxing is, the point is to try and not get punched while landing punches on your opponent and he is a master at it. You would be a damn fool to stand there and not move in the ring.

People just want to hate on Mayweather because of the person he is and discredit him. He may be a douche, you may not like him, but he is GREAT at what he does.

the fact that people thought he had a chance tonight... hella overrated 

pac showed up tonight, he just ran into a fighter who was better than him in every way 

No, that does NOT make him overrated. He did have a chance against Floyd tonight. At least more than anyone else we've seen.

I

I told boys he was nothing special

Once in a generation they said

All time great they said

He's so fast they said

He looked just like everyone else does
Too slow
Too stupid
Floyd's too good
To say an 8 time champ in 8 different divisions is nothing special is foolish. Did Floyd win the fight....yes he did and he did it convincingly. Pac will go down as a hall of famer but by saying that Pac wasn't anything special is more so discrediting Floyds win than anything.

You are correct Floyd was too good for him tonight and have no argument against that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom