OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to catch some of the mayweather media workout, but he still hasn't shown up after about 2 hours.

Don't really understand the only fighting with left hand sparring.

Well it's probably exaggerated but basically:

Manny's been working hard at practicing the right hook over the jab. One of the money punches for a southpaw vs. conventional. Allegedly, he's had it on his mind so much that he was basically only using his right hand during sparring. To remedy this, Roach made him spar with only his left.

Probably BS though.

So did Mayweather eventually show up to his media workout? Any explanation why he was late?
yeah basically right after I posted that 
laugh.gif
. Like 9PM ET. 

They mentioned Pac has open media workout today at 6pm. 

Yea I'm sure he told Manny to get knocked out too.

Probably was all in his plan for Khan to get beat on by Danny.

Roach always talks trash - especially with Manny. Manny is so humble that someone needs to try and put pressure on the fighter before the fight. Roach is on point a lot of the time

I do give Roach credit for giving Cotto the right game plan to knockout that tall Dominican dude, forgot his name.

Roach always talks trash - especially with Manny. Manny is so humble that someone needs to try and put pressure on the fighter before the fight. Roach is on point a lot of the time

Agree with all of this.

Roach has always done the trash talking for that camp. It's boxing for goodness sake. You can't have people being overly emotional when it comes to the mind games. Manny and his camp would be too boring of a fighter without the trash talk. Hell, I watch DSG fights mainly for Angel Garcia's nonsense. :lol:

You just can't be too sensitive.

-Drew

Last edited:
^ word

:lol: at manny song...happened to flip past first take and they were showing him singing [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Agree with all of this.

Roach has always done the trash talking for that camp. It's boxing for goodness sake. You can't have people being overly emotional when it comes to the mind games. Manny and his camp would be too boring of a fighter without the trash talk. Hell, I watch DSG fights fights mainly for Angel Garcia's nonsense. :lol:

You just can't be too sensitive.

-Drew

Basically.

Now Floyd has to answer questions about Roach's nonsense :lol:

That's basically the whole point of it.

Roach be trolling...**** be funny tho

But seeing these manny interviews and random **** got me almost being 50/50 on who I want to win ....he seems like a humble dude that's just enjoying life....hard for me to hate on that

It's still TMT tho :pimp: [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom