OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, who voted PBF by TKO?

No way that happens.
I actually did :lol:
I voted my dreams, not what will happen.

I can see Floyd going for it though if he's dominating the fight by the 8th or so.
To emphatically close the door on the discussion of whose better

I don't see Floyd going for it.. If he does it'll make it more of Manny's fight, I don't think he'd be willing to take it to that point.

I can see it now. As soon as Floyd pounds him...it's going to be a flood of "well why didn't he fight him years ago...he's older" excuses.

Floyd might get hit with a few shots but mannys face is gonna be ****** up at the end of the night from eating right hands

tbe_aa.jpg

Last edited:
Gonna be a great night of wings, brews and boxing :smokin .

Got Mayweather winning by decision.

Who's the ring announcer though? Better be Buffer all the way. I seriously do not want to hear "It's show time" :lol: as trivial as that may sound.

only way many can win is by decision tbh because i doubt either of them will get the knockout
floyd cant use his shoulder as well fighting a southpaw like manny

Last edited:
Who's the ring announcer though? Better be Buffer all the way. I seriously do not want to hear "It's show time" :lol: as trivial as that may sound.

you might be out of luck :lol:

if its like Tyson/Lewis it will probably be both with intros and Lennon getting the final words

Lol, who voted PBF by TKO?

No way that happens.

Normally when Floyd hurts someone or has them perfectly timed, they stop throwing for the rest of the fight or they're too slow to really force the action. Manny's speed and relentless attack may force Floyd to counter more than usual. I could see Floyd actually doing damage - not just out-pointing him.

This is gonna turn into a trilogy of fights...cuz Pac is gonna beat "TBE"

Ive always said the guy that beats Floyd is gonna be a fast, aggressive guy who puts punches in bunches...that's Manny.

Let's get real Floyd ain't knocking him out, so his only way to win is a decision over an aggressive guy, who's gonna be able to land a decent amount of punches cuz he's not that much slower than Floyd. 

Last edited:
Just can't see Mayweather losing..

But I can see, if it's rigged, that pac wins..the rematch would be insane which equals more mula and Mayweather wins that.

Shocked how many people think this is gonna be an easy win for Floyd. Not just in here. You would think Floyd was fighting Robert Guerrero again :lol:

Either way I cant wait for the saltiness and flossin each fanbase will be making by the end of the night :smokin

This fight should have happened years ago, IMO i feel like mayweather wanted to wait till pac-man was on the decline to fight him.  ***** move, he's gonna win now. but this fight is gonna be one for the ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom