**Official Medical Marijuana Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see one created.

This thread is for the discussion of Medical Marijuana and Cannabis for health and medicinal purposes.

DO NOT troll this thread, all trolls will been reported.

DO NOT discuss any illegal activities.

Last edited:
Funny, I'm watching High Profits n Netflix as we speak.

I don't smoke anymore tho. But this is a valuable healing herb that
should be recognized for what it can do, not what it might lead to.

Last edited:
*Tinfoil hat on*

One of the main reason medical marijuana isnt legal in all states is because it has the possibility to put a lot of other medications out of production.

Something that is easily accessible and "difficult to regulate" vs big pharmaceutical companies.
Easy to see which side the government would be on

Maybe weed could be beneficial.
Everyone I know just smokes for fun.
Though that may just be cultural.
Hell, I know dudes that smoke 24/7.

Even they don't know any benefits.
Anyway, I hope you get some insight.
Dope thread btw.

*Tinfoil hat on*

One of the main reason medical marijuana isnt legal in all states is because it has the possibility to put a lot of other medications out of production.

Something that is easily accessible and "difficult to regulate" vs big pharmaceutical companies.
Easy to see which side the government would be on

Probably isn't the best topic for Niketalk.

But no tinfoil hat needed.

Medical Marijuana cures a lot of different ailments and it's no secret pharmaceutical companies aren't int he business of actually curing anybody.

That's a trillion dollar a year industry that is very very powerful in congress. They stand to lose a lot if this natural plant becomes "legal".

Last edited:
Ak47- upper
Green poison-makes you dumb and pass out

Any haze is great probably my favorite family.

I used to smoke all day everyday and always thought I would. Now I just smoke when I'm with the homies or before bed everyday.

Not that it was bad at all. Just noticed a change without trying.

Last edited:
gFNvOAV.gif

Why haze? I only ask because I rarely hear someone say that.

I really, really want to grow. If I find a viable job in the pnw I'm out of here.

The Impact of Marijuana Use on Glucose, Insulin, and Insulin Resistance among US Adults

Results

Of the participants in our study sample, 579 were current marijuana users and 1975 were past users. In multivariable adjusted models, current marijuana use was associated with 16% lower fasting insulin levels (95% confidence interval [CI], −26, −6) and 17% lower HOMA-IR (95% CI, −27, −6). We found significant associations between marijuana use and smaller waist circumferences. Among current users, we found no significant dose-response.

Conclusions

We found that marijuana use was associated with lower levels of fasting insulin and HOMA-IR, and smaller waist circumference.

Last edited:
No, there have been attempts at threads regarding legal marijuana (medical and recreational), but they get derailed by people talking about illegal stuff and they get locked or deleted. So, you know, good luck with this.

I've had a ton of different hazes and they always make me happy as hell. Like the type where if you smoke it with your best friend you're going full ****** on inside jokes and just clowning and probably everyone is like wtf is wrong with these dudes.

Obviously not in public but **** will get weird at the crib when you're chilling. :lol:

Lemon haze won the cannabis cup in co a few years ago. Stuff was fire. Like a subtle one that doesn't slap you in the face.

Last edited:
Once you get a few legal states close to you or become legal you'll see a huge difference in choices.

Hope this thread stay's open.

I'm def. jelly of states who recognize their people's rights to enjoy marijuana SAFELY for the purpose of medical healing.

I hope the brah's don't turn this thread into who got the best weed or crap like that.

For those who use marijuana medically has anyone messed with Subcool's gear? I heard TGA seeds is where it's at with some strains. I grew out "The Void" a couple years ago and that **** was a banger. I heard his Apollo 13 and Jack the Ripper strains are bomb for people who have cancer.

For those who need a upper high the haze's are good for that. I grew out a Red Dragon which is part Utopia Haze and that stuff makes you put in that work.

I remember trying to grow a plant and then it died......never had a green thumb ever again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom