**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Anybody defending any of Meek's actions so far is foolish.  This has nothing to do with Drake or any other rapper being better than him but everything to do with him not even being able to stick to his own words.

This is from Meek Mill's Power Circle verse, one of my favorite verse's from him.

"
Clique full of real n****s that’ll probably murk you​

Cause they about that murder game you do a lot of verbal

Lotta talking, lotta Tweeting, ’til you hear that chopper speaking"​

Dude is a fraud in my eyes.​

This line came to my mind. Couldn't remember what song that was from. Meek a fraud. Thought he was a real one.

Power Circle was :pimp: though.

This line came to my mind. Couldn't remember what song that was from. Meek a fraud. Thought he was a real one.

Power Circle was
pimp.gif
though.
GunPlay ripped that female dog...

Power Circle was the first time I heard Gunplay's true potential.

Everybody killed it though.  Wale, Kendrick, Stalley, and Meek.

"You think you big money cus you riding Weezy's coat tail/
Boy you should win a peace prize, ya name rings no bells (Nobels)/
Ya gun spit no shells
Ya clique full of she-males
Young Bruce Jenners, ***** ask me what I smell..
I smell, I smell, I smell *****
I'll write a response in 5 minutes don't ask me how long it took me
Talk **** about me and Nickis relationship?
But before you got ya deal, you was in Baby's office taking ****
You should've got a pre-nup before you signed Birdy's contact
I'll make you an endangered species like the owl on ya back
Mother ******"
*gunshots*

Was u scared?

I was Mexican in an all black car club so I stuck out like a sore thumb. My nickname had me pegged as a blood who just so happened to be Mexican from 20s which is where I grew up so I had run ins with crips and bloods that didn't know me.

I thought it was lights out cause he pulled out his gun but my president deaded it

I got shot at on the shaw, at franks place off Jefferson, leaving staples center.

I was Mexican in an all black car club so I stuck out like a sore thumb. My nickname had me pegged as a blood who just so happened to be Mexican from 20s which is where I grew up so I had run ins with crips and bloods that didn't know me.

I thought it was lights out cause he pulled out his gun but my president deaded it

I got shot at on the shaw, at franks place off Jefferson, leaving staples center.
You still Mexican tho right?

Yea 2002 was a krazy year 

Im tight .... I been hitting refresh to all the sites and still nada .... ***** have me out here like flex ... I just didnt make the promises!

"You think you big money cus you riding Weezy's coat tail/
Boy you should win a peace prize, ya name rings no bells (Nobels)/
Ya gun spit no shells
Ya clique full of she-males
Young Bruce Jenners, ***** ask me what I smell..
I smell, I smell, I smell *****
I'll write a response in 5 minutes don't ask me how long it took me
Talk **** about me and Nickis relationship?
But before you got ya deal, you was in Baby's office taking ****
You should've got a pre-nup before you signed Birdy's contact
I'll make you an endangered species like the owl on ya back
Mother ******"
*gunshots*

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom