**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

This dude is a professional instagramer and jacking for beats freestyler.

Been a long time since we got a body of work from him. I know he still has it

This needs to drop already 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Where is Monster & that Ice Cream sample jawn?? This album just looks so damn poor & lazy. From the song titles to even the artwork & title :smh:

Where is Monster & that Ice Cream sample jawn?? This album just looks so damn poor & lazy. From the song titles to even the artwork & title
mean.gif
Is the song titles supposed to be long as hell to assure you that they won't be lazy lol?

I actually think this is going to be pretty good. 3 years of material and only 14 songs mean that these are the best of the best of what he's been doing. Features look on point.

This dude stay flooding his **** with features, this time around I can kinda understand why tho 
laugh.gif

I'm surprised the joint with Dolla Sign didn't make the album. Either way I'm really hoping this is good, DC3 was weak as hell to me

Last edited:
Where is Monster

Is the song titles supposed to be long as hell to assure you that they won't be lazy lol?

I actually think this is going to be pretty good. 3 years of material and only 14 songs mean that these are the best of the best of what he's been doing. Features look on point.
:rofl:
Best of the best???
Have u heard check???
If that's one of his best
Then I feel sorry for the folks who fall for the bait and buy this album

roll.gif

Best of the best???
Have u heard check???
Check is trash not gonna argue with you there. B-Boy should have taken it's place on the album.

:rofl:

Best of the best???

Have u heard check???

Check is trash not gonna argue with you there. B-Boy should have taken it's place on the album.
Nah he was too embarrassed at how big Sean renegade'd him on his own track
I woulda left it out too
That might be the best verse that was on the album if he made it
Let's REALLY be real
Meek can hit us with a hit verse no doubt
BUT he's not very good when it comes to whole songs and carrying an album
Like real talk
Let's keep it ALL THE WAY 100
Monster slaps
BUT that song is really trash too
It's just we kinda hoped it would lead to more
because it sounds like meek was warming is up for that BANGER to follow
After monster hit
Monster is a generic hype record too

Hype tracks are all I look for in meek..if I wan grimey deep philly rap I'll go with neef or dark lo

They just look so generic. The Trillest? We dont say trill out in Philly smh

And the fact that Monster & that other song arent on here but Check is lets me know that this isnt the best 14 songs Meek has made in 3 years. I feel like when dude went to jail they may have scrapped some of the songs of this album or something cause this release is weird. Buzz so low that this doesnt appear to be getting a physical copies yet smh.

The features are ok. Only looking forward to the Future, Rick Ross & Diddy feature, only if hes trash talking tho lol

The songs from the instagram snippets better be on here.

:lol: @ him and Nicki doing a joint called Bad For You. Too accurate.

Back
Top Bottom