**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

nobody cares about reference tracks anymore, meek claimed he was real hip hop but stayed typing like a social media ho

Lololol lol ******** tweeted about it OMG [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bruh, I swear I could've dropped a hotter diss track for drizzy than that. I'm not even lying.
Prove it 
I roll up with my set and my city's on my shoulders
You represent your city with name brand lint rollers
Nothing was the same was a shame and a travesty
real n_'s can't sing your raps, that sweet i$h will give them cavities
My suburban makes the girls look, plus I'm murderin hooks,
Yo music so soft, the album art is coloring books
Vince Carter left your city, you've got to fill some big shoes,
you did a song for Lou williams and he left the 6 too
You think you nice with the lingo, I'm a star like ringo
If wayne was birdman jr, I guess you the pink flamingo
Spitting that hot fiya like Dylan.
nthat.gif

man hell no. this man got corporations going at him, smh. I had whataburger for lunch and I've got some hamburger helper in the pantry too.

Bruh, I swear I could've dropped a hotter diss track for drizzy than that. I'm not even lying.
Prove it 
I roll up with my set and my city's on my shoulders
You represent your city with name brand lint rollers
Nothing was the same was a shame and a travesty
real n_'s can't sing your raps, that sweet i$h will give them cavities
My suburban makes the girls look, plus I'm murderin hooks,
Yo music so soft, the album art is coloring books
Vince Carter left your city, you've got to fill some big shoes,
you did a song for Lou williams and he left the 6 too
You think you nice with the lingo, I'm a star like ringo
If wayne was birdman jr, I guess you the pink flamingo
Spitting that hot fiya like Dylan.
nthat.gif
Better hope Meek ain't on NT. He gonna use that as it's better than anything he said in his whole song.

meek was feeling himself once his album went number 1, them same fans that gassed him up brought him back down 

Meek def losing this battle. But we can't let drake slide with these reference tracks. It will be hard for me to ever respect "his" lyrics from here on out. Dude is almost rapping verbatim what someone else wrote. Just with more charisma.

Last edited:
Meek def losing this battle. But we can't let drake slide with these reference tracks. It will be hard for me to ever respect "his" lyrics from here on out. Dude is almost rapping verbatim what someone else wrote. Just with more charisma.
They were basically just the hooks though

Can you give us the lyrics Drake used from each reference track?

letsgetit22 letsgetit22 the world don't wanna hear that, not the poster child of rap. That's why they bigging his tracks up so no one will talk about them joints.

And he used Undertaker theme.....
Disrespected undertaker.

Smh. Meek stays a lame.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom