**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

roll.gif

Good looking, takes care of the little one(s) and you; that's above average bra.

This thread has come full circle, backed up and went back the other way.

View media item 1666740

Last edited:
Post your side chick? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm not the biggest Meek fan right now but judging him or anybody else on who his woman is or who he knocked up isn't right.

The only reason I say that is we all know someone in real life who likes females some of us would never mess with.

I know dudes that like chicks that dress half naked everywhere, doesn't make them **** just attention ******.

Then lets not act there aren't dudes in this world that wife real life ******.  Chicks with terrible histories but some dude with a cape comes through and calls her his lady.

Did this drop?

Omelly coming to Meek's aid? Historically, this rarely results in anything worthwhile.

Meh that beef was boring I'd rather post our BMS... Speaking of that, anymore bm/gf/wives? As much as nt dudes criticize women I would think y'all dudes would all have dimes and are eager to post em

Believe me bruh I was flattered by the comment. I already know what u mean, it was one of the best compliments I received in a while. Some ******* are only good for drive thru head or back shots

Back
Top Bottom