**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

So, are we really going to act like people can't turn a situation into more than what it is? Ok :lol:

Like I said, there's nothing to further debate. Commence with the Drake slobbing.

you cant turn a diss track into a hit and say social media killed meek

just give drake his credit

It's Drake. He can burp all over a song and people would still act like its the hottest **** ever.

When was the last time he dropped a song and people didn't play it out and have it all over the Internet?

Oh, ok.

Last edited:
when your own cousin is using your enemies beat for a diss track that your enemy killed you with

that says alot about back to back

Meek killed meek more than anybody. He embarrassed himself, then social media destroyed him and drake won the mediocre back n forth. Non of the tracks either sent had any shot to end the other person but meek threw drake the lob and put the gun to his own dome.

Same argument over and over 
laugh.gif

"Trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers"

"Boss ******* wifin' ******"

That is all.

Drake will forever be exempt from best rapper in the game convos because of those reference tracks

Maybe in the white suburban and the black "black girls diss me so I only date white women" crowd but that ain't hip hop so that's still void

Control wasn't a diss record, it was just warning shots.  The majority of rappers that responded were terrible.

It's crazy that people refuse to accept that Control wasn't a diss... Or was more of a challenge for ****** to step their **** up...

"Trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers"

"Boss ******* wifin' ******"

That is all.

First line was mad nice, I really liked that line.
Second line, I can hear him raising his high squeaky voice. Ruined the whole punch for me. Like he pulled back to throw haymaker and grazed his shoulder with that delivery. It's a diss song, some anger and bass in your voice would be nice.

Maybe in the white suburban and the black "black girls diss me so I only date white women" crowd but that ain't hip hop so that's still void

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Complex Sports spoke with a source close to the situation this afternoon who revealed that Meek Mill removed the song after receiving a cease and desist from the WWE on Tuesday."

Last edited:
I hope Drake gets too bold and starts dissing Kendrick :smokin
Now that's a rap beef I would pay to listen and watch
Meek :smh: he let everyone down

Today is the 2nd year anniversary of the day the control song dropped, we haven't gotten a response yet, we prolly never going to get one. He don't want them problems.

What? Literally every Drake verse SINCE Control dropped has been about Kendrick.

Either you're one of those "say his name" people or you haven't been paying attention.

I just heard Nelly on the breakfast club say he doesn't know anyone with 7 plus hits, not just rap hits but hits that hasn't gotten reference tracks/help.

Then he said something anout how its better to play by the rules if you wanna get paid and be successful.

Some of you guys would feel crushed if you found out your favorite rappers got help. Lol

I just heard Nelly on the breakfast club say he doesn't know anyone with 7 plus hits, not just rap hits but hits that hasn't gotten reference tracks/help.

Then he said something anout how its better to play by the rules if you wanna get paid and be successful.

Some of you guys would feel crushed if you found out your favorite rappers got help. Lol

Most rappers have gone this route. Maino is the only one I've seen not dance around the topic. Rappers get help, ideas and hooks. They're not reciting an entire song of someone else's. Pun, Pac, Big, NaS, X and the rest of the legends aren't spitting someone else's songs. Nah, not happening. Everyone bending the rules for Drake, it's comical.

Last edited:
Nelly is a pop artist too tho of course he got help.

When Nas says he had people giving him whole verses I'll entertain the "everybody gets help" bs

Miss me with that hooks nonsense too I'm talking about bars

Never before has it come out that a guy claiming to be and vying for the best rapper in the game spot was getting verses written for him.

Stop justifying this bs.

Dude is what he is, a pop act.

Lol why is it bending rules? I was bothered by it at first but as more entertainers and music insidets spoke on it i realize maybe it really is something that goes on and ive been taking this issue too serious.

Drake took the q miller's whole flow, delivery, bars, hook...not just generic bars either, personal lyrics about his real life. I seriously doubt he even wrote back to back or anything since nothing was the same, maybe even before. He's suspect as hell

Last edited:
Twitter gonna light up the next time Meek tweets. He's better off tweeting promotional **** for the label to start off then slowly get back to his Twitter routine. It's embarrassing.

I really want to know why people keep ignoring this.

Because q had some hotlines and drake made it a hot song. In all honesty nobody really cares that much about it except the people that don't like drake for what ever , now they have something to lean on instead of saying he just soft .

I really want to know why people keep ignoring this.
Because I'm a consumer.

Like majority of hip hop fans today.

This aint the 80's or early 90's.

The hip hop culture has been stripped, washed and raped for years now.

It's a joke.

And it's a joke you guys are still takin it this serious.

All I want is something that sounds good while I'm in the whip or running a lap,

I don't even know who Q Miller is. 

I hope Drake gets too bold and starts dissing Kendrick :smokin
Now that's a rap beef I would pay to listen and watch
Meek :smh: he let everyone down

Today is the 2nd year anniversary of the day the control song dropped, we haven't gotten a response yet, we prolly never going to get one. He don't want them problems.

What? Literally every Drake verse SINCE Control dropped has been about Kendrick.

Either you're one of those "say his name" people or you haven't been paying attention.

Aware me. I've heard the S**t remix, what other verses was about him? I've only heard IYRTITL once, so if it's darts on there I definitely didn't pick up on it.

Back
Top Bottom