**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I was like 10 when Ether dropped, I wish I was old enough to experience it then because I listen to it now wondering why people hype that **** the way they do :lol:

Last edited:
It was the circumstances. Around 01 HOV was the undisputed king of NY, he sat alone on the thrown. The Blueprint was was a hot *** album, HOV seemed untouchable, and he embarrassed Nas
on takeover. Nas released it out of nowhere on Hov's birthday.

HOV gave Nas life when people was forgetting he emcee

Last edited:
Back 2 Back was decent but it also got a crazy reaction because you never saw Drake directly address a beef before so it was the shock value of Meek "getting bodied by a singing *****".

But it looks like Meek finally about to put out some music after a year of shenanigans. If this is wack, IDK man...

It was the circumstances. Around 01 HOV was the undisputed king of NY, he sat alone on the thrown. The Blueprint was was a hot *** album, HOV seemed untouchable, and he embarrassed Nas

You're my guy but hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I still ain't heard a full Uzi or Yatchty song. :lol: Based on they features I ain't trying to.

That's partly true. Nas had slipped with some disappointing albums. Jay called him out then Nas came back with a classic diss and great album.

Last edited:
I still ain't heard a full Uzi or Yatchty song. :lol: Based on they features I ain't trying to.

That's partly true. Nas had slipped with some disappointing albums. Jay called him out then Nas came back with a classic diss and great album.

i listened to that whole Uzi tape and it was pretty good production and him as background noise. He really didn't stand out in any way. Yachty is complete trash. The type of dude that would make you question why you'd still listen to rap, and contemplate switching genres completely

Right about Jay/Nas too. I wasn't really listening to Nas much from his second album and The Firm up until about 2000. Nas may as well have been dead to me :lol: i was a very big Jay fan at the time, then Takeover dropped :x :smokin....then Ether dropped :x
holeup.png
:pimp:. On top of Stillmatic coming out, plus Jay's music starting to become very underwhelming, I started listening to Nas way more. American Gangster is the only Jay album I really liked since Blueprint. Nas only had 1 album i didn't play all that much (Life is Good) since Stillmatic, but even that was pretty solid.

Only album after the black album I acknowledge is ag. Everything else doesn't exist in my mind.

Only album after the black album I acknowledge is ag. Everything else doesn't exist in my mind.

Feel the exact same way. Thrones underwhelming, bp3, manga Carta...all that was subpar. American Gamgsta was classic Hov.

I like how meek is vouching for the young dudes can't do nothing but respect thar

He show love to the young ***** in every city. Very dope.

Last edited:
:lol: funny conversation, the only album I acknowledge after It Was Written is Life Is Good. His whole catalog is overrated with mostly horrible production.

I like how meek is vouching for the young dudes can't do nothing but respect thar

He has always shown real love and support to young artist unlike Aubrey who just tries to absorb their swag

He has always shown real love and support to young artist unlike Aubrey who just tries to absorb their swag
this has always made me lean a lil more towards meek than drake . from dex (rip) , glizzy , lor scoota (rip) , shmurda , ybs skola , herbo , he wants to see others win 

I've always said he needs to be in the streets and mmg weekend is a perfect example of that . now we need the music , no more snippets . snippets ruins he momentum of a record because if its not what we expect it to be once it releases , it loses steam too quickly . 

this has always made me lean a lil more towards meek than drake . from dex (rip) , glizzy , lor scoota (rip) , shmurda , ybs skola , herbo , he wants to see others win 

I've always said he needs to be in the streets and mmg weekend is a perfect example of that . now we need the music , no more snippets . snippets ruins he momentum of a record because if its not what we expect it to be once it releases , it loses steam too quickly . 

Aye, what you now bout Lor Scoota and YBS Skola :pimp:

1st verse was waaaaay to real man damn CFCF was deff no joke for him 

got someone in there right now and someone who just came home 2 months ago 

He snapped. 1st verse definitely the reason I think he'll always have a place in hip hop. ****, 2nd verse is crazy too. Dolla Sign my guy too. Song reminds me of "Stand For" which was supposed to be on his debut album but didn't appear on there for some reason.

This song is tough. Subdued Meek verses are the best ones. Funny thing is this track sort of sounds like it was produced by either 40 or Boi-1da :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom