**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Heatmakerz made Diplomatic Immunity what it is.

Cam was outdid by Santana all over that album. Jim even killed Cam on Beautiful Noise.

Wasn't funk talking about a dipset reunion he was working on when he was getting work by all the social outlets when he couldn't deliver on Meeks reply to drake? I swear I thought I heard him taking about major moves with dipset .. Smh

I thought that I read that it got blocked or something. Probably strains between cam and Jim. Who knows.
Heatmakerz made Diplomatic Immunity what it is.

Cam was outdid by Santana all over that album. Jim even killed Cam on Beautiful Noise.
Heatmakerz and just blaze IMO. And na, they all contributed to that album and cam gave them an alley pop with that, really. He didn't have to.

Last edited:
It's funny to me now when rappers drop a diss fans claim "he tryna come up" or "sell a album". Hip Hop has gotten so soft it's like dudes can't diss somebody no more. This used to be the norm. :lol:

Beans still a beast and his voice getting better.

It's funny to me now when rappers drop a diss fans claim "he tryna come up" or "sell a album". Hip Hop has gotten so soft it's like dudes can't diss somebody no more. This used to be the norm.
laugh.gif

Beans still a beast and his voice getting better.
so your're really tryna sit here and tell us he aint tryna come up off this ? your're crazy 

and it was a trash diss. Im a huge fan of beans to 

Last edited:
Even if he is so what?

This is what rappers do. They make records. That's why I had no problem with what Game did cuz he brought some heat.

his whole situation is corny and now he got diss records coming out lol 

dude was upset cause meek didnt give him a straight answer for doing a show and now look where we are 

I ain't hear the song but it's funny how beans ended up dissing both parties :lol:

I'm sorry but Beans is a whole cornball for this entire ordeal. He played himself getting in that situation when he felt some type of way about Meek the whole time. Then he tries to play the "wise og" role on Tax's show and then contradicts a lot of what he said on there.

Then I see him on instagram holding fake guns shooting a video called "**** whoever ain't gang gang".

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

You 42 years old dog. That slang ain't even from your generation. That **** is silly as hell. This why elders aren't respected by the young guys. Why should I respect you when compromise your art by trying to keep up with what the kids are doing?

He still a legend but it's sad to see him in this place. This ain't how legends supposed to move at this stage in their lives.

:lol: egg-Zach-lee **** is comical. When I seen the vid of him waving the guns around I died :rofl:
Y'all wanna see Sean Kingston get slapped but this is the dude that needs it the most

Homie need to do his hw beanie been talking about gang gang since the beginning lol...

"Bang bang Sigel street gang"

That intro is sus

"**** it I'm comin" followed by "mmmm" "mmmm" had me

tumblr_lxpjkoD7ip1r2v293o1_400.gif

Pretty good song though. These are pretty much the types of beats Beans needs to be on til he really gets going. Those live Just Blaze-type beats would only drown him out with how his new flow is

Back
Top Bottom