**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I can rock with Shine, Lights Out, Tony Story, the Outro, and a Young Thug-less version of Offended. Most of the songs I thought would be good were actually just decent at best, so I'm glad I went through the whole thing instead of just random tracks.

Lil' Booty Squirt is so trash though, even worse than Lucci on here, I don't know how people can listen to full projects of his.

I dig the intro song just cause of the Cam beat. I still like the typical Meek stuff. It's like good to listen to when you work out but like all Meek stuff, they lose their steam after a couple of months.

laugh.gif
 on the regular , yes 

None of these sites letting me download the tape just letting me stream it. PM open... [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Damn y'all not feeling this **** at all though? Meek was one of guys so maybe I'm seeing this with rose colored lens. :lol:

Outro alone makes it worth it to me. IDK how much replay value this whole joint might have, but **** it it's here now.

Disregard some of the Drake fan boys

The the second half of the Outro sounds exactly like the Dreams and Nightmares Intro.

The replay value of Meek is starting to die between this and Dreams Worth More Than Money.

A bunch of songs on here will tear up the clubs or whatever so good for him but I'm just not feeling it. Too much "emotion" on these tracks. Not trying to hear this from this guy.

This Don Q feature though..

Last edited:
This is Basically all the streets want... I'm going through my TL and any ***** that i know who's from the hood has posted something about DC4. With that said this is music strictly for riding around on a pregame or in the Gym. Good beat selection, nice flow, features actually add to the songs. However nothing he's saying hits. So many rappers have the exact same concepts and topics but they find extremely interesting ways to talk about them, meek just can't seem to find different ways.

It's a decent project might give it a few more spins, I will say this however if your a ***** who's always praising trap music & **** i find it extremely crazy that you don't like this project. Same concepts, good production, catchy hooks, understandable lyrics. Just not really any substance & lord knows a good 80% of the **** i see getting hyped on here these days have zero substance so i can't see those people not liking this project.

Gave it a quick listen this morning while I was getting ready for work. Only tracks that really hit me were Tony Story & Outro. Everything else was either decent or wack. Will give it a couple spins while I'm at work to see if my opinion changes.

Back
Top Bottom