**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Songs sound the same
I don’t see any growth
Who authorized this to be released?
He’s regressed
Meek Mill era is over

Major step back from Championships. A lot of these beats sound like they were sent to Lil Baby first and he was like “:emoji_frowning::emoji_thumbsdown:” and Meek got them

I'll have to give it another listen, but couldn't name one standout song.

Nothing on here is soulful like Championships, Left Hollywood, Oodles n Noodles Babies, 1942 Flows etc…
He’s at his best when he’s in that pocket
This project is cool but def one of his worst, probably should’ve been a mixtape tbh

You said introspective, and now you say soulful.

He has a couple of introspective songs from Expansive Pain, Angels, Love Train

I guess I should’ve specified
I did say the sound from his last two albums though

So you're talking about the production?

Yeah, on that I agree then, it's different. I'm not sure what I think about it honestly. I liked Championship better.

I don't think this is bad, I just think it's sort of forgettable and him following the trends. He's been doing that with the looseys for the past couple of years. I listened to it again, and I don't think it's a lot of outright bad songs, it's just a lot of ok and forgettable tracks.

So you're talking about the production?

Yeah, on that I agree then, it's different. I'm not sure what I think about it honestly. I liked Championship better.

I don't think this is bad, I just think it's sort of forgettable and him following the trends. He's been doing that with the looseys for the past couple of years. I listened to it again, and I don't think it's a lot of outright bad songs, it's just a lot of ok and forgettable tracks.
Agree with everything you said.
It’s cool right now but I doubt it ages well.

this joint is really trash.
And what makes it more painful is that this is coming 3 years after what is undoubtedly his best project.
Dude really had a wonderful opportunity to cement his status in the game in light of somewhat forgettable releases from Drake and ‘Ye and went out and dropped a dud.
From the artwork, to the production, to the album art, this project is phoned in.

Playing through both albums right now for confirmation.

Will go ahead and say What's Free and Championships are meh.

Back
Top Bottom