**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Sam Sneak
Sam Sneak – Verified account ‏@DJSamSneaker

Patience. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I will wait until its up online because I know flex is going to run it back like 20 times drop  30 bombs and talk over it 50 times before he lets it gets to the 2 minute mark.

Man... Flex is the corniest dude ever. Don't know why NY dudes stay gassing him.

This Drake beef is the most buzz Meek has had in his career 
mean.gif
.  Washed up Flex tryna get his outta the deal too 
Flex still in the studio ?
He put his Windows Media Player on shuffle and left 30 mins ago bruh

Last edited:
Sam Sneak
Sam Sneak – Verified account ‏@DJSamSneaker

Patience. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Now MMG is mocking all yall who waited

flex really been getting charged up for like two hours already?

soundcloud, spotify, pandora, etc :pimp:
death to radio.

this track is destined for failure too much hype.... I wonder after all these yrs of running his mouth & throwing bricks why nobody ever smack the **** outta flex...

Flex is like 876 yrs old tryna act like he fit in wit the young ******.

This has got to be the WEAKEST beef i can think of besides the drake and common beef

I just realized Drake actually did post meeks album on Instagram. So this **** was either planned or its over something else

this track is destined for failure too much hype.... I wonder after all these yrs of running his mouth & throwing bricks why nobody ever smack the **** outta flex...

Yeah the build up is weak but once it actually drops everyone will start wildn and forget about the wait lol

Is this lame MJB song in regular rotation during typical hours? This station is a sinking ship for real. Is this what radio has
turned into?

Last edited:
Can't say this track don't get you hype ***** crazy.

Man they messed up not playing right after the Intro

Last edited:
Is this lame MJB song in regular rotation during typical hours? This station is a sinking ship for real. Is this what radio has
turned into?

Instead of complaining about Fetty Wap or Future mumbling and saying nothing for three minutes, you're complaining about a Mary song on the radio?

Radio has become what it is, because of listeners like you.

640x1136.jpeg.6661741c08a64b10a7226d77e1a94aed.large

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif