Official / Meetup / Mad Hatter D.C. / April 9th / 6 pm until / BE THERE!

For all who failed to attend this is what it looked liked @ the end of the night :

roll.gif

Being that "Alice in Wonderland" is my Fav Disney Cartoon I've always loved the set up @ the MH

Special Shot Out to the man responsible for setting this up...mhtcjt37
pimp.gif

^ i swear a cup was about to fall...nice meeting you to jahsondc.....

mr bureaucracy or in negro terms "barakcracy" I wear 7.5 - 8....7 in foams.... at least no gs size here....

I am a product of what happens when 2 short people consummate...haha

^ i swear a cup was about to fall...nice meeting you to jahsondc.....

mr bureaucracy or in negro terms "barakcracy" I wear 7.5 - 8....7 in foams.... at least no gs size here....

I am a product of what happens when 2 short people consummate...haha

Good to see everyone as usual, met some good folks and new connects. As always the quotables were endless
laugh.gif

I was is the Sharks fitted btw....

Good to see everyone as usual, met some good folks and new connects. As always the quotables were endless
laugh.gif

I was is the Sharks fitted btw....

Originally Posted by dimez81

funniest comment of the night though was boomhower joint...dude was dead on

laugh.gif

Oh and shout out to jahsondc who been to MH so many times he had his own Bat Cave in the War room... Son just dipped in the hidden bathroom like he lived there 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

funniest comment of the night though was boomhower joint...dude was dead on

laugh.gif

Oh and shout out to jahsondc who been to MH so many times he had his own Bat Cave in the War room... Son just dipped in the hidden bathroom like he lived there 
laugh.gif

Will try to make the next one. Things came up over the past week or two and I was in no mood to chill. Sorry EOH i know i said i would be there.

Will try to make the next one. Things came up over the past week or two and I was in no mood to chill. Sorry EOH i know i said i would be there.

Good to meet folks...props Madhatter for the space & Kev for the hardwork in putting it all together...

Don't remember alot of names & I don't post often but I was the dude in the silver Duncans and grey sweater.

And to my man Nick...thx for the ride my dude

Good to meet folks...props Madhatter for the space & Kev for the hardwork in putting it all together...

Don't remember alot of names & I don't post often but I was the dude in the silver Duncans and grey sweater.

And to my man Nick...thx for the ride my dude

Had a good time chillin' with y'all....

Cool peoples...

Harm droppin crackhead/ dope feind knowledge like it was nothin' tho...

Talkin' bout crackheads wearing "dope dealers" n $#!^....

I don't know who anybody name on NT is tho....

I'm Nick... 

was in the grey n black vest with the 24/7's on...

Had a good time chillin' with y'all....

Cool peoples...

Harm droppin crackhead/ dope feind knowledge like it was nothin' tho...

Talkin' bout crackheads wearing "dope dealers" n $#!^....

I don't know who anybody name on NT is tho....

I'm Nick... 

was in the grey n black vest with the 24/7's on...

Good times, nice catching up with the old bammas and putting faces to names for new cats. A good turn out.

Boomhower comment, "High dollar cardigan"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good times, nice catching up with the old bammas and putting faces to names for new cats. A good turn out.

Boomhower comment, "High dollar cardigan"
roll.gif
roll.gif

If we all would have made it to patty boom booms as planned that $#!^ would have been epic for real...

Next time we need to have a plan for the late night.... Stadium or some other bar or something....

Whole time when harm kept sayin lets go to the bar I thought he really meant a bar... my man was talkin bout the liquor store tho...
30t6p3b.gif

If we all would have made it to patty boom booms as planned that $#!^ would have been epic for real...

Next time we need to have a plan for the late night.... Stadium or some other bar or something....

Whole time when harm kept sayin lets go to the bar I thought he really meant a bar... my man was talkin bout the liquor store tho...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom