Official Miami at FSU 8:00 est

that game.
pimp.gif
...was a great game. one of the better ones in the past years... next, my Tulane Green Wave gettin smashed by BYU
smh.gif
, and USC destroyingOSU...again

Da U giving up 34, damn near 41 is not "back"
eyes.gif

That said, what a damn great game.
pimp.gif

Jacory and Ponder were both unreal last night. Can't wait to see how much more they can grow and learn.

I hope I never have to see that Reid kid ever ever ever again......oh, he's a Freshman.......@###
laugh.gif
Well hopefully he comes out after his sophmore year or somethin. lol This kidwas insane. Great game by him.

Shannon still sucks. I think he just called a timeout while I was typing.
indifferent.gif
Get a damn clue. Teach your kicker to read numbers, if you see a guy moved up, kick the ball deep stupid. Quit with the squibs.

Our defense was toast all damn night. Hope that just means Florida States O is just that good, but I kinda think we need a flat out stud on D. A Lewis, or aReed, or a Morgan. I didn't see anyone last night that make me think of pure leader on D. Maybe one will develop, sure hope so.

I did like the playcalling a little bit better, but still saw us with first and goal at the 2 and end up kickin a fg.
sick.gif
sick.gif
But still, better then the last couple years.

If our D don't get better in the next 10 days for G Tech...............

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

I have to say I've never been more proud to call myself a CANE. Coming in as a freshman during the dark years, for the first time in a long time I can see hope. I'm glad to say that as a SENIOR at MIAMI we took it to FSU and for the first time in a long time it looks like we have a certified GENERAL in Jacory. ITS GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!!!

pimp.gif
we need a U-NT meet up.

couple things i noticed:

Lamar Miller; where was he
nerd.gif

Vaughn Telemaque; where was he
nerd.gif

Arthur Brown; Will you ever see the field
nerd.gif

And our secondary is still not even close to where it needs to be

Vaughn/Hill = "hurt"

some say they were suspended on the low.....who knows....

arthur was on special teams....

lamar prob getting RS since mike james is playing

smh.gif
I was more impressed by last yrs Miamis defense. they used to move Spence around, line him up at DE on passing downs. I aint see none of that this game. Isaw him playign in space, getting "blown by" by TEs and getting blocked in 1v1s vs Tailbacks...
this !%%+% Kyrk aint been around? he must be drunk as %@%@ from last nite still

Originally Posted by EB14

couple things i noticed:

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I don't think I saw a play out of Marcus Fortson either

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

couple things i noticed:

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

he definitely had a huge sack on a 3rd down.

I agree with what everyone has said about the D. RS use to have great defenses but this D has to improve in a hurry.

Originally Posted by DJ bana

Originally Posted by JonnyBlazeNyc

I have to say I've never been more proud to call myself a CANE. Coming in as a freshman during the dark years, for the first time in a long time I can see hope. I'm glad to say that as a SENIOR at MIAMI we took it to FSU and for the first time in a long time it looks like we have a certified GENERAL in Jacory. ITS GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!!!
pimp.gif
we need a U-NT meet up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Rat?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ people nitpicking miami when their team prob didnt look all that either.....first off realize we played a real opponent in the first week...not some Div1AA scrub like yalls teams........yea things could have been different on defense but i'm not basing judgement on them off the first game against a #18ranked team......

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

he definitely had a huge sack on a 3rd down.
only time i seen him was when he got hurt at the end of the game.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Vaughn/Hill = "hurt"
some say they were suspended on the low.....who knows....
arthur was on special teams....
lamar prob getting RS since mike james is playing
Vaughn prolly did get suspended now that i think bout it. i seen his #+$ walkin round the dorms Sunday night/Monday morning i think.
Why is Arthur Brown such garbage, how are you a top 10 overall recruit & you still cant even sniff the field? damn shame

laugh.gif
@ people nitpicking miami when their team prob didnt look all that either.....first off realize we played a real opponent in the first week...not some Div 1AA scrub like yalls teams........yea things could have been different on defense but i'm not basing judgement on them off the first game against a #18 ranked team......
Tennessee looked great in their game.
pimp.gif

it was against WKU tho
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ people nitpicking miami when their team prob didnt look all that either.....first off realize we played a real opponent in the first week...not some Div 1AA scrub like yalls teams........yea things could have been different on defense but i'm not basing judgement on them off the first game against a #18 ranked team......

dude brought up Spence, people (I) chimed in on it.
the problem is equating what someone else's team did this week, with observing what happened in the UM game. the two dont matter and are independent ofeachother.

do you feel like FSU is one of the top 20 teams in the country?

laugh.gif
Tennessee looked great in their game.
pimp.gif

it was against WKU tho
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

WKU is hot garbage
laugh.gif
....i mean UT looked good but this game against UCLA will be a better test.....i think UTk will win by 10+ though

honestly after last night idk what to say about either team....both offenses looked great but I don't how legit either is because of the defensiveplays...i would give Miami's more credit because of the down field throws....FSU's yards was off YAC because of miami's poor tackling attimes.....but i'll say FSU is around #20....but Miami should have been at least #25 though....

Jesus christ. I'm bored in the airport so let me go ahead and get this @#$+ out the way.

#1 Props to the Canes. They came out and dictated to the defense what THEY wanted to do. I was scared of Whipple and his experience. I knew that he was goingto find some holes in the D and exploit that. At halftime the game went just as I expected. A slight lead for UM.

Jacory Harris played a great game. Displayed a good enough arm, accuracy, poise and good decision making (except for a couple bad throws, but ALL QB's dothat). Its funny how much a change in philosophy can make a QB more dangerous. He played an excellent game. My props to the kid. People are talking about howhe seemed so cool, but hell, he played ball for MNW and in plenty a big game. That did not surprise me at all. He's going to have to take some air off ofsome of those passes he makes. When he runs into a more disciplined, and frankly better secondary, then those passes might be going the other way. Should beinteresting to say the least.

Baby J and Super Coop did just as I expected. Both ran hard and got some tough yards. Coop likes to dance though, but he seemed to chill out somewhat with thedancing towards the end of the game. Coop did a nice job in the return game but I still believe that if that was Benji on a couple of those, they woulda beenfor 6. That double move Coop put on Smith wasn't even that nasty, but it was a good route. Smith bit on that so hard, but more on that later....

UM WR's did ok. Made plays when necessary (Esp. That 3rd and long conversion when Hankerson got like 20 yds). Benji is Benji, what can I say. Perfect forthe slot. Esp against a team that will run Cover 0 when they only have 1 person that can cover. Looks like the game plan was to go to whoever wasn't beingcovered by P-Rob (I STILL call BS on that PI call, but that's neither here nor there) and y'all executed it well on occasion. Hope Byrd and Aldarious (
laugh.gif
@ one of y'all comparing him to Dre Johnson coming out of HS. You know who you are
nerd.gif
) are ok. Jacory, Mike James, Byrd, Johnson and Benji is prettyscary.

Y'all OL looked a little better than I expected, but they are still trash. You can't have blitzers coming free MULTIPLE times at the franchise QB.Still a lot of work to do when y'all run into a formidable line. Should be interesting.

Epps made some plays. Nice to see he's back healthy from that ACL tear.

On defense, to be honest and this is without any hate at all, I wasn't really impressed by some players who have been getting hyped. HOWEVER B. Harrisseems to have made a LEAP since last year. Interior DL = Nasty (
smh.gif
pimp.gif
) Bailey FINALLY played up to his messageboard hype. On the ends, they are young buttalented. Glad to see Vernon wasn't seriously hurt. I thought he tore his knee up at first. I dunno what the hell y'all are doing w/ Sean Spence, buty'all need to stop. He is type of player you let rely on his instincts and give him the leeway to roam if necessary. You scheme your defense AROUND him andhis ability to make plays. Y'all are neutering him. Let that boy GO! That's not the same Spence I saw last year creating havoc all over the field.Secondary is somewhat improved, definitely at their open field one one one tackling.

All in all, looks like y'all made the right hire on O, and the jury is still out on the D

pimp.gif
props dre....Reid was nasty for yall.....like seriously that kid got a motor on him....yalls OL is very strong too.....hopefully we'll see each otheragain in the ACC championship game

pimp.gif
props dre....Reid was nasty for yall.....like seriously that kid got a motor on him....yalls OL is very strong too.....hopefully we'll see each other again in the ACC championship game
Greg 'Can't' Reid is gonna be
pimp.gif
for FSU in thenext few years

I swear to god if Ponder pitches that ball on the option it's a TD. He doesn't ever like to pitch.

And HOLY !#!%, That Dez avy is piff.

Aye Jay, Can I get a Reid or a Fortson avy?
nerd.gif

I'm probably the only one on this board that watched the 87' game (Yeah, I'm old), but this was the best UM-FSU game I've ever seen. Frombeginning to end, it was a classic.

Randy Shannon's my dude, but I just can't rock with some of the decisions he makes.

The Canes are probably going to get rocked by GT, but I can see them go 9-3 this year, which I would be very happy with.

Back
Top Bottom