Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

He pumped his fist after passing over a double-team and setting Joel Anthony up for a dunk.
Joel Anthony can catch the ball now?
eek.gif

It really is going to be a good year.

@h3at23 Over by USF campus. Fiance and soon to be wife on (9/25/11) 
pimp.gif
was in RN school 4 years ago and I've been here since. I miss Dade county but I'm happy where I'm at as well. Not much of a sneakerhead population here either lol. or atleast from what I've seen

laugh.gif
@ how long this thread is...

Anyways, I can't see this team not winning the title THIS year.
30t6p3b.gif

It will be a good look to see Big Z hoisting up that hardware, though.
pimp.gif
(
roll.gif
@ how tan he is)

What really is
laugh.gif
is where all the cavs "fans" have gone & nowhere to be found 
laugh.gif
(except AT because he's been working extra hard w/the store)

I never associated myself w/most of those lames anyways, though. 
30t6p3b.gif

Speaking of which, I actually like our new jerseys.  Nice and basic.
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
2cdf7168e1368a847baab978eea8a82a.jpg

haaa didnt even realize it till now but Shoutout to my homie Donovan sportsanchor for WSVN in those last couple pics ...
pimp.gif
I SEE YOU HOMIE!!!!

These pics of Wade, Lebron, and Bosh are neat, but where are the pics of Mario Chalmers? I'm a KU fan. For those in the know, do you believe he will start at PG or will they play a bigger lineup and just have wade be the PG?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

These pics of Wade, Lebron, and Bosh are neat, but where are the pics of Mario Chalmers? I'm a KU fan. For those in the know, do you believe he will start at PG or will they play a bigger lineup and just have wade be the PG?
I feel he could start or Arroyo. Arroyo was nailing the jumpers consistently towards the end of last season. Chalmers has no on ball defense. He gets abused 1 on 1 or getting backed down.
His main threat is just steal and cutting off passing lanes. 

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I feel he could start or Arroyo. Arroyo was nailing the jumpers consistently towards the end of last season. Chalmers has no on ball defense. He gets abused 1 on 1 or getting backed down.
His main threat is just steal and cutting off passing lanes. 
The heat know chalmers won't evolve like rondo but hes gonna clock some decent pt..lebron and wade will handle the ball a lot too. 9 man rotation

im ready for the nba to start now...

extra tickets for cavs games went on sale last week and i scooped up 5 for the first heat game and 10 for the second. that and the LA and OKC games were the only ones i bought extras of. heat are gonna be nasty tho. . . gonna be a different year thats for sure

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

@h3at23 Over by USF campus. Fiance and soon to be wife on (9/25/11) 
pimp.gif
was in RN school 4 years ago and I've been here since. I miss Dade county but I'm happy where I'm at as well. Not much of a sneakerhead population here either lol. or atleast from what I've seen

I have a place in the town n country side of town in TPA but born & raised in Kendall.

Congrats on the soon 2 be wedding
pimp.gif

^Thanks family much appreciated. yea I'm excited about it I guess lol. Told wifey I'm rockin heat with my suit though
laugh.gif
! she looked at me like I lost my mind!

Can't wait for the season to start
pimp.gif

It's still unreal to see Lebron and Bosh in heat Jerseys next to Wade.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Can't believe you guys signed Anthony Mason Jr.

dude is not NBA material

he barely cracked the starting lineup at St. John's

Mase sr had to pay riles
Yea, because he's making the roster right
laugh.gif
the fact that you guys gave him a contract...smh...he will wear 25...

I wish him all the best, he is a cool guy, I'm friends with him, but I'm real...dude isn't NBA material

^lol I will not lie I too as well on first glance thought the same too homie ..... Morning fellas!!

I concur, Mike's gonna get his looks as rare as they may come, he'll get them anyway. I say just over 50% as well!

I just noticed that the NBA logo is on the left hand side of the new adidas jerseys on not the right hand side like aways.

Back
Top Bottom