Official Miami Heat Offseason Thread: EPIC OFFSEASON! YES WE DID!

I cant front...Ive liked the magic all my life.....but ill be rooting for the heat also .(magic when they face each other, lol)

I'm not the biggest Wade fan in the world. But as a LeBron and Bosh fan, I'll be cheering wildly now for them to take the crown from the Lakers (whom I detest).

Go HEAT! Get some shooters and a defensive 5!

I'm not the biggest Wade fan in the world. But as a LeBron and Bosh fan, I'll be cheering wildly now for them to take the crown from the Lakers (whom I detest).

i'm just glad i can finally stop hating on lebron
laugh.gif
.....them arrogant cavs fans made me but now they cease to exist
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm just glad i can finally stop hating on lebron
laugh.gif
.....them arrogant cavs fans made me but now they cease to exist
roll.gif
roll.gif

congrats to miami they landed LBJ & we will still win the first time we play rose will have a double if not triple double.......

congrats to miami they landed LBJ & we will still win the first time we play rose will have a double if not triple double.......

Holy hell
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Theyre bound to win championships, no question about that. i still see the Lakers getting the 3-peat over them anyways.

MAybe 2 chips unless there is another formation of a Dream team hahah. but the talks about Lebron being up there with Jordan and Kobe are mostly likey going to be dead fast.

Holy hell
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Theyre bound to win championships, no question about that. i still see the Lakers getting the 3-peat over them anyways.

MAybe 2 chips unless there is another formation of a Dream team hahah. but the talks about Lebron being up there with Jordan and Kobe are mostly likey going to be dead fast.

so....

lebron, bosh, wade and now mike miller

dodnt know they were reforming the NWO

the miami thrice is what they callin yall

k wonder what the boston three party and kobe gonna say about this kliq forming

There are like 3 Miami Heat fans on here, now we will see "I rarely post but...." responses within the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom