Official Mike Posner Thread

Mike has officially made it; Perez Hilton tweeted him.
laugh.gif

big sean really does seem like he's just talking with slight changes in his voice here and there. his verse on the og cooler than me sounded sooo lowquality and unprofessional
smh.gif

how he gone stop makin songs wit big sean when sean put him on in the first place
laugh.gif

besides sounding like drake and having kanye in his corner, I dont see lil sean making it too far......he's too monotone and lame

Just a matter of time was a beast and is in heavy rotation but this tape ain't bad. For those who don't want to jump through the itunes process grab ithere for FREE. TrackList:

01 One Foot Out The Door (2:06)
02 I Don`t Trust Myself (3:25)
03 Traveling Man (Snippet) (1:53)
04 You Don`t Have To Leave (4:06)
05 Cooler Than Me (Gigamesh Remix) (3:52)
06 Don`t Trust Me (Benny Blanco Remix) Ft. Kid CuDi & 3OH!3 (2:13)
07 Kiss Me Thru The Phone Ft. Saigon (3:31)
08 Red Button (3:15)
09 Bring Me Down Ft. Big Sean & Freddie Gibbs (3:13)
10 Mirror`s Edge Ft. Bun B, GLC, And XV (4:12)
11 Speed Of Sound Ft. Big Sean (4:40)
12 Close The Door Ft. Clinton Sparks (2:18)

hit that Red Button, Red Button!
laugh.gif

EDIT: Freddie Gibbs was outta place on this tape, but he came through and MURDERED that verse.
eek.gif

lol at dudes even liking big sean... i only listen/saw one video getcha some.. that *!# was beyonddddddddddddddddddddd horrible im surprised people even boosthim up.. my bad this is nt

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

lol at dudes even liking big sean... i only listen/saw one video getcha some.. that *!# was beyonddddddddddddddddddddd horrible im surprised people even boost him up.. my bad this is nt
Co-sign, I can't really tolerate Getcha Some either, however, a couple cuts of his mixtape were nice.

And I have officially become a fan of Posner, I can agree with some saying his voice is intolerable, but for me not entirely, he sounds great on most of hissongs.
Dudes work is appreciated.

Just d/led One Foot Out The Door and i'm digging it...some nice joints on there.

Can anybody recommend some other mixtapes of his that I should check out?

I feel Posner has the potential to be one of the biggest artists in upcoming years.

Back
Top Bottom