OFFICIAL MIKE VICK GETS RELEASED THREAD!

OFFICIAL MIKE VICK GETS RELEASED THREAD!

Can't wait to see this guy back on the field.
pimp.gif

was just coming in to make this thread

that boy get out sometime in the next 48 hours

turn your life around vick and get your money right

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

7b1159e7eb8aba23a938ac917412acf9363fc6c.gif
damn that is an incredibly wack gif.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Props to my man Vick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder how this situation would've played out if it was Favre instead of Vick.

oh thats easy to answer.

if it was favre, espn would potray favre as a little kid on the farm running around having a good ol time particpating in dog fights. they would comment onhow he's a warrior and a gunslinger and how he's passionate.

also if it was favre, if he commited perjury, the media would say he was being a good teammate lying to the feds so he could avoid getting suspended.

last but not least if it was favre, the guys who snitched on him would be vilified by the media and john madden would send a hitman to kill them, hell johnmadden would probably get all those peta people taken care of as well.

yessir, we gonna have a party
pimp.gif

hopefully he can get his life back in order

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

My dude was robbed 2 years of his life...now that he's out, hope he gets his head/money right and back out on the field. The NFL has missed him...

Also hope Goodouche doesn't deal him more punishment than necessary.

Unreal, everyone is acting like he's not a scumbag. He didn't get robbed of anything cause he did some messed up stuff for a long time. Hope hedoesn't even get a chance, he doesn't deserve one.

I think it is great that he served his time, and he definitely should be allowed back in the NFL, but robbed of 2 years? I'm not sure about that

Back
Top Bottom