Official Mikhail Prokhorov thread vol. Russian Billionaire/Absolute Dictator

aka God's son aka That Dude aka Your Real Father aka Count The Money In The Bag

Post all the moves and news information this dude has done/will continue to do. This has got to be the best thing to ever happen to the Nets.

Moving to Brooklyn confirmed, I'de say LeBron has a chance to go to the Nets now because of this dude's swag.
pimp.gif

I completely agree. The mere presence of this foreigner will captivate Brooklyn's finest to levels unseen in the history of the NBA. His henchmen alone will surely "persuade" Stern to grant the Nets an automatic 35 victories at the beginning of next season. His suits are the most eloquent, his women the most beautiful, and his vodka the purest.

And of course because of all this, LeBron James will easily sign over his life as a man to Mikhail Prokhorov. His players will serve, his fans will bow. He is surely the second coming.

This thread is only the first in a long list of things to come praising this modern day Jesus of the NBA. Props to you good sir, for getting the ball rolling.

He makes P. Diddy look a moderately rich black guy on "My Sweet 16". He makes Jay Z look like Eli "I'm the best mayne, I deed it" Porter.

If we don't make this thread 1000 pages by tomorrow morning, then we ourselves don't even deserve to discuss this man's "swag"

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

aka God's son aka That Dude aka Your Real Father aka Count The Money In The Bag

Post all the moves and news information this dude has done/will continue to do. This has got to be the best thing to ever happen to the Nets.

Moving to Brooklyn confirmed, I'de say LeBron has a chance to go to the Nets now because of this dude's swag.
pimp.gif
Thread would've been a lot more relevant had they gotten the first pick. Derrick Favors won't draw the kind of attention John Wall would have. The Russian dude seems cool, but you gotta win to be/stay relevant, and they're not gonna do that anytime soon. And 
laugh.gif
 LeBron going to the Nets. 

I grew up a Knicks fan but have seen clips of interviews with him, heard him for a little while on Mike Francesa's radio show ("I have one question for you...where is Mad Dog?") and his swag is off the charts. That may not amount to anything in terms of the Nets success in the NBA but he seems determined to make them a legit threat and more.

Really? Is their honestly i need for a thread for this dude? I Wouldn't be surprised if dude sold the team within a couple years because the team is sucks so bad.

The interview with David Aldridge was interesting. I will be watching what moves he and the Nets make this off season.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

I completely agree. The mere presence of this foreigner will captivate Brooklyn's finest to levels unseen in the history of the NBA. His henchmen alone will surely "persuade" Stern to grant the Nets an automatic 35 victories at the beginning of next season. His suits are the most eloquent, his women the most beautiful, and his vodka the purest.

And of course because of all this, LeBron James will easily sign over his life as a man to Mikhail Prokhorov. His players will serve, his fans will bow. He is surely the second coming.

This thread is only the first in a long list of things to come praising this modern day Jesus of the NBA. Props to you good sir, for getting the ball rolling.

He makes P. Diddy look a moderately rich black guy on "My Sweet 16". He makes Jay Z look like Eli "I'm the best mayne, I deed it" Porter.

If we don't make this thread 1000 pages by tomorrow morning, then we ourselves don't even deserve to discuss this man's "swag"

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

He has killed at least 5 people in his lifetime. Guaranteed

he seems like a nice guy though;

Spoiler [+]
mikhail-prokhorov.jpg

i can't event front i bang with dude

son straight up sent shots at MSG

"I will make them Nets fans"
roll.gif

This dude comes across as an arrogant @+@!#!!. Doing interview spouting off a bunch of nonsense...dude just bought the team thinking its an automatic championship.

Rings don't come that easy, it doesn't matter how much money you have. I understand that this guy has more money than Cuban but Mark Cuban is a billionaire and still doesn't have a ring. It doesn't matter if this guy has $15 billion, its not like he can spend $8 billion on players. There is a salary cap, at some point you can only offer so much in salary. Hell, Cleveland had one of the top two players in the league and still couldn't win a championship.

I'll give the guy props if he wins a championship in the next 5 years, but the way he is talking he just thinks it going to be some walk in the park. I dont see it happening in 5 years or less, but there is always the possibility.

I think he sent Kiki Vanderweghe to a Siberian gulag for 20 years of harsh manual labor where he will most likely succumb to starvation or disease
laugh.gif

Say what you want about this dude, but the Nets are going to win 45 games next year. Favors plus whoever they sign added to that nice young group of talented players and a real coach, they're going to be money.

He has a freakin $100,000 yacht he lost. That is G.

Anyone have a video of yesterdays draft fiascos with him?

Back
Top Bottom