**OFFICIAL MILWAUKEE BUCKS 2012-13 SEASON THREAD**

Hello Milwaukee Bucks fans. I know we have maybe 7-8 real bucks fans on the forum. I needed to at least throw something up. If I have time in try and edit this.post and put more up. im looking for 47-48wins this year. A playoff team no doubt.

B. Jennings
M. Ellis
M. Dunleavy
T. Harris
D. Gooden
S. Dalembert
M. Daniels
J. Henson
D. Lamb
J. Przybilla
L. Sanders
B. Udrih
L. Richard mbah a moute
E. Ilyasova
E. Udoh

Scott Skiles still the coach so who knows what the rotation will be. T. Harris needs to get more playing time and looks good so far. Ill be surprised to see skiles play the rookies but it might be scotts last year so who cares. Full of potential on this team.

Last edited:
Definitely should make the playoffs. I really hope Jennings becomes what we've expected from him since draft day. If he and Monta can mesh it could be a damn good duo and maybe we can get both of them back next year.

Expecting Ersan to have a huge season as well. If we want to win the division I think it would because of him. We need that 3rd player.

Tobias Harris too. I have this feeling he could be the guy that turns this franchise around for years to come. With or without Jennings or Monta Tobias could become a stud.

Can't wait.

First preseason game tonight v cavs. Jennings is good at getting in the lane. Last year was mostly his floater and now this year he seems to do some weird fadeaway off balance shot when in the lane. Wish he would just take it strong and get fouled. I know its easy to say. You guys think we will trade monta mid-season? Guess it depends on how we are playing.

2-0 so far this preseason. Our defense looks legit. 22 blocks in the first 2 games. Henson and Harris have looked good so far. Dalembert looks a little outta shape. Gooden is still my only major problem. id be happy if he had limited minutes. Looks like a good mix of younger/vets on this team. Next game tuesday at chicago.

i pray bjennings makes an allstar spot and the bucks snag a 6-8 seed. its possible guises 
smile.gif

Henson out at least 2 weeks w a knee injury in a loss to chicago. Play memphis tomorrow. Larry sanders looks improved from last year. Still has foul trouble. Nice to have some depth at the pf/ c positions

46-48 wins? Y'all got some high expectations. I still see this team competing for a playoff spot though.

But what do I know? I'm a Kings fan :smh:

Dont get me wrong I like jennings but hes not worth a huge contract. Jennings might think hes top 5 pg but hes really more like top 15. just dont wanna break the bank on jennings and have us in trouble down the road.

D. Lamb back from his elbow injury and looked good v bobcats. Hope henson gets healthy soon. Need to start strong this year.

Nice start with a win in Boston. Jennings and tobias as well as the team defense looked good. Next game v Cavs tomorrow

Jennings with a buzzer beater 3 for the win. Larry Sanders looking much improved.team is 2-0. Next game v memphis-11/7.

If this team can continue to spread the ball around and keep everyone involved, they will be pretty good. They are much deeper than I can ever remember so I would implore Skiles to go 10 deep and use everyone.

Bucks at 3-2. Should have gotten the win last night v celtics. Love how gooden is not being used. With such a deep team im always unsure of the lineups. Im not gonna blame skiles yet.

Back to back wins v 76ers then the Pacers. Now at 5-2. Hope everyone keeps sleeping on us. Our defense looks amazing so far. Next game v Hornets

Hornets and bobcats next we should start the year 7-2 which is awesome.

Jennings is playing like he deserves his money. Every big we have is playing awesome and doing what they're supposed to. Last year I HATED Larry Sanders but holy hell has this dude improved. He gets everything down low, blocks everything, and has learned how to put the ball on the hoop. Very early candidate for most improved player.

I don't want to get ahead of myself but with granger and rose being out the next 3 months winning the division isn't out of question.

Bad loss to the bobcats yesterday. Up 11 w 7mins to go and we give it up. Have the heat the back2back against chicago.

Tough loss in OT. Just had nothing in overtime. Henson looked good with 17pts/18reb. 2 games in a row w monta missing a game winner. Nobody else id trust more though. Jennings looked good first 3 quarters. Teams at 6-4 with big division game v bulls next

Free throws and rebounds gave us another loss against chicago tonight. Jennings hurts his ankle at the end of the game. No idea what skiles is doing not playing henson or dalembert while we get killed on the boards. At chicago on monday

So we started henson over ersan. I prefer ersan off the bench with dunleavy. It lools like lamb needs more playing time too. Anyways we were down 27 w 3minutes to go in the 3rd. Puts in all reserve players and we come back to get a win. Much needed may I add. This team is fun to watch. Big game tomorrow v knicks

We got killed by the knicks on wed. night then another horrible performance tonight. Looks like beno will be out for awhile with an ankle injury. Still cant believe we lost to the twolves. Both teams shot horrible. Only bright side of the game was larry sanders w a triple double 10/12/10blks. Now making tomorrow nights game a must win v celtics. With rondo out we have a chance.

Finally closed out a game against the celtics. Started the game down 0-17. Clutch shot by jennings at the end. Celtics had open looks for the win but couldnt hit. Larry sanders again w a big game. Ersan looked almost back to form as well. Next game at hornets on monday

9/3 loss to NO. 9/5 loss to SA. 9/7 win v CHA. 9/9 win v BLK. Just doing some catching up on the thread. Teams now at 10-9. Next game wed. v kings. Dunleavy has been out not sure whats really going on w his knee. Luc richard is back and making a nice impact. Hes maybe 75% but still great on defense. Larry sanders leads the league in blocks. Jennings and ellis cant have the same off night. If so we are in trouble. Need to win this division

Back
Top Bottom