Official MLB The Show 18 Thread | Available Now

Anyone else get the MLB 19 The Show Alpha Invite.

I just logged into my PS4 Pro and got the invite on notifications. 16GB download.

^ same. Bought a 3 month pass to hold me over until Black Friday

3 month PS+ subs :lol:

Y'all need stop being some broke boys. You can easily find deals and get PS+ 1 year subs for $40 no need to wait for Black Friday deals. But when Black Friday deals come around stock up and buy 1 or 2 more years since the 1 year subs stack on top of each other, the 3 month subs don't stack and onto a active membership.

It was glorious when PS4 first launched in 2013 and PS+ 1 year subs were going for $19.99 during Black Friday. Those days are long gone now.

I got $60 but I barely play video games and I only play 2-3 games. So paying $60 is crazy and then paying for you internet on top of this is a joke. **** should be free but I'm cool with paying $35-$40 but I feel like I don't see those deals anymore.

MLB 19 The Show is free if you are subscribed to PS+. Get it's while it free until the end of this month.

Hopped in to say this. I never go in the ps store but decided to tonight and saw they were offering it free.

The show & the last of us are free for ps+

Damn, I missed out on this being free on PS+

I've been itching to play baseball.

So I've been playing RTTS and it's fun and finally made it to the big leagues (Giants traded me to the Bluejays farm and got called up by them lol)

Any tips on hitting? I'm hitting.250 with 3HR and 15RBIs

Unless something changes (doubt it with next Gen later this year), think I'll skip '20. It's literally just 18/19 repackaged with new accessories

MLB 2O The SHOW IS $29.99 everywhere right now: GS, Best Buy, Target, Walmart and online on the PS Store. It's a promo with MLB season starting up this weekend.

Still have a hard time even paying that price when more than likely the game will be put on PS+ again later this year around October or November

MLB 2O The SHOW IS $29.99 everywhere right now: GS, Best Buy, Target, Walmart and online on the PS Store. It's a promo with MLB season starting up this weekend.

Still have a hard time even paying that price when more than likely the game will be put on PS+ again later this year around October or November
Thanks copped

Bought The Show 20 last night and imported my player. I was expecting my player start in the minors and work my way up. But I continue to career where I left off lolol.

Funny thing is, when I was on 19, I was struggling to consistently hit HRs. 3 games into 20, I hit 4 HRs lol

It's the offseason but MLB 20 The Show has dropped down to $9.99. Lets get the NT crew back and a league going !

MLB 20 The Show : $9.99

Also if you guys got the PS5 the game runs even better:

So yeah stop being broke boy's hoping and waiting for this to eventually hit PS+ :lol:

Oh and if you need that PS+ discount plug to play online:

PS+ 1 Year Sub : $32.99

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom