Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Rampage pwning Rashaad
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm a Rampage fan and all but...

euracw.jpg

way too many chances he could've finished the fight. I'm not gonna discredit Keith for neutralizing Rampage's attacks but this is one of thosefights that needs to be finished.

I was wrong about this preparation for Jardine's leg kicks too. Jardine sunk in way too many kicks as well...some were just clean shots.

Most impressive fighter of the night: Mike Brown.

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

I liked carwin and brown. major work
Didn't see a whole bunch of fights, but I did see those two and they were nice. I didn't think Brown would be this good (after watchinghim on TUF), but he looked pretty solid out there his last two fights. And that Carwin KO
eek.gif
. I was rooting for Gonzaga, but that much power in that (what seemed to be) smallpunch was crazy from Carwin. Still hope Gonzaga works his way up for another title shot though.

Page gonna get his belt back!!!!!!

The Munoz knock was just nasty. He had to have been out cold for at least 5 minutes.

UFC making like some WWE storylines right now lol. Rashad got to avenge his boys defeat and Rampage going get that belt back. UFC 98 BLACK ON BLACK CRIME

Did anyone see Tamdan McCrory's post fight interview? That has gotta be the FUNNIEST thing I've ever seen.

PS Rashad sucks, and the haters will continue doubting Rampage 'til the day he dies, but it is what it is.

^^^ That dude droped so many curses lol. Look liked the most gangsterest nerd ever. I can't wait till I'm in the UFC

Back
Top Bottom