Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

^ dont like that guy. always mean muggin'/staring at his opponent and walking towards them long after the fight is over. did the same thing against jardine.

he's too mechanical and is gonna get demolished when he fights someone of consequence in the lightheavyweight division.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Crocop doesn't seem like he's into it anymore.

Rampage is hilarious.

Hammil got robbed.

Judges are blind.

Bisping is a @#%$ for talking @#%$ during the interview even though he clearly got his @#%$ beat. I can't believe he thought he won fair and square, celebrating and @#%$. I'm sure he'll loose a lot of his fans respect after that crap. SMH at UFC for giving him the decision to keep his hometown fans happy. Even Goldberg was shaking his head when he and Rogan were capping off the night.
nWo
new world order

I was disappointed on CroCop. He never tried so much, and I guess its a downward spiral from here.
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
F/S JORDAN XIII BRED SZ 12, JORDAN XVII WHITE/BLACK/BLUE SZ 11.5

octagon.....in fact the ufc is the anti cro cop.

the pride ring and rules allowed him to be a straight up kickboxer with minimal problems.

octagon makes it hard for him to find his range because there is so much room for opponents to move away from his strikes.
fights arent always set back in center ring because there are no ropes and he's obviously still uncomfortable being up against the cage.

it's a shame. when he got signed i was looking forward to him and fedor fighting again as champions.
Clutch.

so wat exactly happened with the crocop fight? did kongo whoop him?
"The Way Out, I Found It. But If I Keep Getting Fly,
Tell Me How The Hell Am I Suppose To Stay Grounded."​

Quote:
did the same thing against jardine.
:lol:
laugh.gif
This happiness is killing her.

www.myspace.com/polyamorousboy3

it was just an uninpired performance by cro cop. he got out pointed by kongo for the unanimous victory. really looks like he's not even in it anymore.

he's alwars been stoic looking but you could tell there was a fire. now no fire, no swagger, no confidence.

Clutch.

I wish I never saw the Crocop Kongo fight. This UFC was pretty lame overall. Henderson vs. Rampage was a great fight.....gotta give Henderson a lot of respect for fighting like that @ 205.
Team Nerd
Don't Be So Humble:
You Are Not That Great

Wow I outright felt like crap watching that CroCop fight, some drastic changes in his skillset need to be made. But at this stage of the game I'm not even sure that is something that Mirko is willing to do. I think at some point I just have to face that the OWGP CroCop is gone.

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'

hammil was not robbed. yea, the first round was his. the second round was up in the air and the third was bispings. the split decision could have gone either way and it could have even been called a draw. plus, there was no favoritism towards bisping. one of the refs actually scored the fight 30-27 for hammil. either way, it was a good fight, the decision could have gone either way, and im almost certain that they will fight again.
GO SPURS GO!

You guys are not giving Cheick Kongo any credit :smh:
smh.gif

I am a huge CroCop fan...... but once I saw Kongo's
earlier fights..... :x
sick.gif
He is a problem.

Henderson & Jackson was a good fight.

But yo..... Bisping was my dude. But after the fight
he told Hamill to "go back to wrestling" ? That's
@#%$ up. Props to Hamill for admitting all he wanted
was a shot to fight Bisping, and that he lost fair
and square. Bisping lost a lot of respect IMO.

just me or did cro cop, look a lot smaller?
rampage beastin once again
hamlin got robbed like no other
great fights, especially free too
whos next in line for rampage?

Quote:

could be a lot of fighters providing they win their next fight.

I would say the winner of Shogun/Forrest. Shogun's on the fast ttrack there anyway and if forrest wins, well then he beat shoun.

Evans if he can beat tito possibly.

Liddell would have to win 2 or 3 to get back in the picture. He definitely does deserve a rematch after one like is the norm but rampage has already beat him twice.

Quote:
Cro Cop did look smaller. I think he should make the move down to LHW.
Clutch.ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Quote:
he's not a huge heavyweigt but i dont think he'd be able to make 205.

He came in at 220 with no cutting at all in weigh-ins. From what I've heard of Cro Cop's training regime there is very little cardio in it. If he can step up his cardio I think he can easily make 205.

Quote:
NC STATE WOLFPACK​

^ well that would be an interesting move.

they way cro cop has been looking he wont last in the loaded lhw division either.
Clutch.

well he's only got one more fight on his contract.

imes maybe? eddie sanchez again?( :lol:
laugh.gif
) asuerio silva? fabricio werdum? arlovski?

honestly if fedor doesnt sign in time i would give the next title shot to arlovski. he's on a mini roll and coming off a victory over werdum who is (apparently :rolleyes
eyes.gif
Clutch.ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Dude Hammil got robbed big time. I dunno how anyone can argue against that. I don't remember Bisping saying Hammil should go back to wrestling, but if he did, I can't wait to see Bisping get his @#%$ handed to him.
Team Nerd
Don't Be So Humble:
You Are Not That Great

Quote:
well he's only got one more fight on his contract.

imes maybe? eddie sanchez again?( :lol:
laugh.gif
) asuerio silva? fabricio werdum? arlovski?

honestly if fedor doesnt sign in time i would give the next title shot to arlovski. he's on a mini roll and coming off a victory over werdum who is (apparently :rolleyes
eyes.gif
NC STATE WOLFPACK​

goldberg and rogan stated on the broadcast that it was a 4 fight deal.

if fedor doesnt sign i dont know who else they'd put in there.

no one wants to see couture/sylvia again. im looking forward to seeing gonzaga against other top teir talent. cro cop is obviously out of his element and randy mauled him
(headbuts aside)

i dont think lhw is the route to go for cro cop. it's not like he's being overpowered, or bullied, he just isnt in it anymore.

silva actually won a fight??!!! his resume sounded really impressive when he arrived but then he proceeded to get his butt handed to him in every fight he was in.

when ever i think of pancrase i think of shamrock/rutten and that vicious kneebar.
Clutch.

"^ whoa doggy.. I'm rooting for my dude Ace to reclaim his belt"

Not happening against Spider or Hendo, maybe if they both get hurt or fall off the planet.
"I'm so underground even commecial I can't be popped, I'm like Kobe in the zone I can't be stopped.."
-Corey Red

Back
Top Bottom