Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Karo suspended 9 months and fined $32,000 for failing his UFC 94 drug test. 3 different painkillers Karo?! C'mon now man, I know you got a lot on yourplate, but you gotta make smart decisions when it comes to these type of situations.

Hopefully the NSAC makes the right decision and leaves the GSP/Penn decision as is and moves past that fiasco..

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Karo suspended 9 months and fined $32,000 for failing his UFC 94 drug test. 3 different painkillers Karo?! C'mon now man, I know you got a lot on your plate, but you gotta make smart decisions when it comes to these type of situations.

Hopefully the NSAC makes the right decision and leaves the GSP/Penn decision as is and moves past that fiasco..
laugh.gif
speaking of greasegate...

[h3]Georges St. Pierre Cornerman Phil Nurse StatesHis Case[/h3]

BJ needs to stop thinkin about that whoopin GSP gave him and start thinkin bout the one KenFlo is gonna give him. I got Florian in that one. then hopefully aflorian vs sanchez rematch is on the horizon after that one. i really don't like diego sanchez one bit.

from Davado on sherdog.
I will be reporting on my nightly show tonight and the national show tomorrow evening on CBS that I have spoken with a highly placed source with Affliction who has confirmed the following:

- Affliction is going ahead with plans to have their next show go against UFC 100 in July

- Fedor and Barnett WILL both be on the card, but WILL NOT be fighting each other

- The card will be shown for free in its entirety, network TBA

- No confirmation on whether or not this is the final show for Affliction, but the quote given to me was:

" We arent stupid. We arent bringing a knife to a gun fight. This card will be STACKED from top to bottom."

When I countered that with that statement made, a ton of pressure will be put on Affliction to find a favorable opponent for Fedor (since it will be a natural letdown that it isnt Barnett), the quote was:

"The fans will have ZERO problem with Fedor's opponent"

In other words, the old "one door closes, another opens" philosophy.

Stay tuned, and you can always listen to my show from 9-midnight PST weekdays, and the MMA only program this Saturday from 8-9pm PST at Northern California's Sports Station KHTK - Homepage

Stay tuned...

Unless he's fighting Randy-there is no other person I'd really rather see Fedor fight then Barnett. A CroCop rematch would have been exciting a coupleyears ago

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Word. I wonder who Fedor is gonna fight
rbiijl.jpg

his bjj game is bananas.
hahahaha i dont know if I would rather see him fight Godzilla or some sort of WWE style handicap match.

Fedor v. 100 5-year olds? UFC100 nothing, my money and eyes would be on affliction.

I wish anderson silva and chuck would fight.I know there in different weightclasses , but anderson silva already stepped up to light heavy!!bring it on chuck ,you scared?lol

Originally Posted by NikeMax

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

I read it might be Vitor.

I hope not. I would hate to see Vitor's comeback derailed by Fedor right now

Did the DVD's arrive my man??
Yea bro! Thanks again. It's good fun to see when my boy Yves used to not lose every fight

The world apparently liked what it saw, as the show's debut was No. 1 in its timeslot for Male Teens and Males 12-34 with a 1.18 rating for 1.4 million viewers, according to a rep for Viacom, MTV's parent company.

eek.gif

Miller, who lost to St. Pierre at UFC 52 in April 2005, believed the Canadian was "greased up" during their welterweight contest and certainly sympathized with Penn.

"It's like, 'Yeah, get over it,' but it was the same thing when I fought him and he was greased up," said Miller. "I was like, '[Referee] Big John [McCarthy], he's greased up.' He didn't give a damn. 'You're getting beat up. Shut up.' It's just now the commission is telling B.J.'s mom that. It sucks that's what it has to come to."

"We go all the way up to the commission and from me getting beat up in the second round saying, 'Hey, this guy is greased up,' to BJ taking it all the way to the Nevada State Athletic Commission and them still saying, 'Nah,'" said Miller. "Like look, don't have the rule if you're not going to enforce it. Don't even have the rule. Let's just cover ourselves in baby oil and let's fight.

hmmm....
ohwell.gif
Lets do it. Like I didn't really care. I would fight Georges with a tire iron. We both have a tire iron and a trash can lid and I'd fight him like that. But that's not the rules. The rules are don't grease yourself up and he broke them, but no one gives a damn."

roll.gif
pimp.gif

http://sherdog.com/news/a...-for-mayhem-on-mtv-16744

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

The world apparently liked what it saw, as the show's debut was No. 1 in its timeslot for Male Teens and Males 12-34 with a 1.18 rating for 1.4 million viewers, according to a rep for Viacom, MTV's parent company.

eek.gif

Miller, who lost to St. Pierre at UFC 52 in April 2005, believed the Canadian was "greased up" during their welterweight contest and certainly sympathized with Penn.

"It's like, 'Yeah, get over it,' but it was the same thing when I fought him and he was greased up," said Miller. "I was like, '[Referee] Big John [McCarthy], he's greased up.' He didn't give a damn. 'You're getting beat up. Shut up.' It's just now the commission is telling B.J.'s mom that. It sucks that's what it has to come to."

"We go all the way up to the commission and from me getting beat up in the second round saying, 'Hey, this guy is greased up,' to BJ taking it all the way to the Nevada State Athletic Commission and them still saying, 'Nah,'" said Miller. "Like look, don't have the rule if you're not going to enforce it. Don't even have the rule. Let's just cover ourselves in baby oil and let's fight.

hmmm....
ohwell.gif
Lets do it. Like I didn't really care. I would fight Georges with a tire iron. We both have a tire iron and a trash can lid and I'd fight him like that. But that's not the rules. The rules are don't grease yourself up and he broke them, but no one gives a damn."

roll.gif
pimp.gif

http://sherdog.com/news/a...-for-mayhem-on-mtv-16744

i was just reading that before. the show bully beatdown is actually pretty good. id rather see mayhem actually beat up the bullies

and the statement he said about gsp and greasegate... he makes some very interesting and valid points. either theyre all lying to discredit gsp or gsp has beenactually been doing this for a while now and it wasnt a one time incident when he finally got caught on tape. i wanna hear wat big john has to say about it,since hes not in the ufc anymore. it seems that the organization, the commission and the ufc, wants this the whole thing put aside.

i was so disappointed when royce gracie, one of my all time favorites, got caught cheating. but hey he got punised for it.

now its gsp and nothing has been done.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wow, no love for UFC Fight Night 18 tomorrow?! I'd rather see Efrain instead of Gleison, but ah well I'll take whatever's free lol.

MAIN CARD (Televised)

Carlos Condit vs. Martin Kampmann
Ryan Bader vs. Carmelo Marrero
Rafael dos Anjos vs. Tyson Griffin
Junie Browning vs. Cole Miller

PRELIMINARY CARD (Un-televised)

Jeremy Stephens vs. Gleison Tibau
Ricardo Almeida
vs. Matt Horwich
Brock Larson
vs. Jesse Sanders
Nick Catone vs. Tim Credeur
Nissen Osterneck
vs. Jorge Rivera
Rob Kimmons
vs. Joe Vedepo
Tim McKenzie vs. Aaron Simpson

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

bulletprooftopteam.gif

ive seen some of the other animations and theyre definitely on point, BJ, wanderlei, im sure they had the actual fighters mo-cap but the only people on pointthere are GSP and silva, and W TF is up with chuck having GSPs animation, chuck dont throw like that at all
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

as for UFN 18, im very interested in seeing how condit does, ive always figured that (aside from his height) that he looks a little slim to be fighting in theUFCs 170 (not wec's), griffin is always exciting to watch, hopefully we dont see LNP bader, im picking cole > junie cause cole's real talentedespecially his ground game, as for tiebaue - thats a big mother #%$+%* right there, i guess the only reason he fights at lw is cause they dont wanna see himget matched up at ww with alves who would wreck him

I think I just saw Tyson Griffin get his leg ripped off...goodness. I can't believe he can still stand.

Wow, no love for UFC Fight Night 18 tomorrow?! I'd rather see Efrain instead of Gleison, but ah well I'll take whatever's free lol.

MAIN CARD (Televised)

Carlos Condit vs. Martin Kampmann
Ryan Bader vs. Carmelo Marrero
Rafael dos Anjos vs. Tyson Griffin
Junie Browning vs. Cole Miller

PRELIMINARY CARD (Un-televised)

Jeremy Stephens vs. Gleison Tibau
Ricardo Almeida
vs. Matt Horwich
Brock Larson
vs. Jesse Sanders
Nick Catone vs. Tim Credeur
Nissen Osterneck
vs. Jorge Rivera
Rob Kimmons
vs. Joe Vedepo
Tim McKenzie vs. Aaron Simpson

I pretty much had the exact same pics. I hate Fight Nights cuz we may never see the prelims. I really wanted to see Brock and Gleison fight but oh well....

Back
Top Bottom