Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

machida is a funny dude hahaha. "karate is back!"

the rest of the light heavyweights are scared to take the title now

tito ortiz did a better performance against machida. almost stole a win with a triangle too.

laugh.gif
At Lyoto's speech. Glad Lyoto won
pimp.gif
; very deserving. I still want Rampage to face Rashad before he does Lyoto, butthat's not going to happen. Too bad since I think that would be an awesome fight. Still won't be disappointed to see a Machida vs. Jackson fightthough.

Originally Posted by sf savage

Machida with a nice dominant performance.

I didnt see him take a hit the entire 1st round..
2nd round total domination

dude still yet to lose even a round in the UFC...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by drock2010

I still wanna see Rampage Jackson vs Rashad Evans

You will, after Lyoto beats Rampage.

Pattern?

Thiago Silva, never knocked out before..... ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Rashad Evans, never knocked out before....... ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quinton Jackson, has been knocked out before.........?????????????????

Originally Posted by behemothcoa

Great fight. Machida deserved it,

Rampage v. Machida is going to be dope.

LOL. at a lil dizzy

no it's not, Machida is going to dissect Rampage and destroy him. Machida is so technical he reminds me of the Mayweather of UFC.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by behemothcoa

Great fight. Machida deserved it,

Rampage v. Machida is going to be dope.

LOL. at a lil dizzy

no it's not, Machida is going to dissect Rampage and destroy him. Machida is so technical he reminds me of the Mayweather JMM of UFC.

grin.gif
(I do love Mayweather though.)

I am now a believer as well. I never thought Machida and his karate could match up against the best, but he's proven that he's a killer. He stillhasn't gotten rocked yet in the UFC.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
His diabolical Majesty wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif

Lyoto is a samurai warrior!!!! I just hope the UFC doesn't go and put Lyoto and Rampage as coaches on the next Ultimate Fighter season. The last timeRampage was a coach he got all fat and it didn't help in his fight against Forest.

How about Lyoto being so
pimp.gif
that before this fight, he said he could seehimself fighting Brock Lesnar?!?!?!?! Who wouldn't see that fight???

Doesn't Lyoto's pops look like the actor who was in The Last Samurai that played the general for the white army that preferred to die an honorabledeath by his own blade?

Evans got bent back. Is it just me or did it look like he was trying to mouth off to Machida when he got snatched?

Originally Posted by shinobixtc

Evans got bent back. Is it just me or did it look like he was trying to mouth off to Machida when he got snatched?
laugh.gif

I thought the same exact thing. It totally looked like he was trying to pull that stunt where he talks smack actin' as if he wasn't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom