Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Machida looks like he's in way better condition than Shogun.

I doubt this fight will go past the 2nd rd, unless Shogun runs.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Machida looks like he's in way better condition than Shogun.

I doubt this fight will go past the 2nd rd, unless Shogun runs.
Let me toast to that!

35lddts.jpg

frown.gif
Hendo leaving the UFC...Dana @%!%$% it up yet again

Damn I am amped about this event tonight. Hopefully not big upsets (well cept Yoshida). This is what my card looks like so far. Hopefully yall can make somemoney off Machida too

Machida @ -450 $750/$167
Stevenson @ -250 $200/$80
Tibau @ -120 $78/$65
Yoshida @ +300 $20/$60

still undecided on the Velasquez v. Rothwell fight. I think Rothwell has more than a punchers chance and -345 is kind of steep to pay. All signs point to Cainpullin this out. Anyone have any insight on this one?

^Damn, that's a bold move putting $750 on Machida. I'm predicting that match won't as easy as people think it's gonna be, Machida is a beastbut Shogun is a real threat, plus the odds were so crazy I had to put $50 down on Rua. Gonna be a great match eitherway though.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Damn I am amped about this event tonight. Hopefully not big upsets (well cept Yoshida). This is what my card looks like so far. Hopefully yall can make some money off Machida too

Machida @ -450 $750/$167
Stevenson @ -250 $200/$80
Tibau @ -120 $78/$65
Yoshida @ +300 $20/$60

still undecided on the Velasquez v. Rothwell fight. I think Rothwell has more than a punchers chance and -345 is kind of steep to pay. All signs point to Cain pullin this out. Anyone have any insight on this one?

Rothwell has never met someone with a wrestling pedigree like Cain's.

It think if it Cain feels comfortable enough in the stand-up, he'll do his best to keep it there.

if he gets touched a few times, i think he'll be able to take Rothwell down and work from there.

Velasquez by decision

----

I knew my man AJ would end up missing weight. He's just too damn heavy for the division.

I wonder if this will make him think of going to 185, it seems more suited for him.

Thank you for the rain in NY so I don't have to flip between 104 and the ALCS. Quick picks: Shogun, Cain, AJ, Joe Daddy and Tibau.

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

Thank you for the rain in NY so I don't have to flip between 104 and the ALCS. Quick picks: Machida Shogun, Rothwell Cain, AJ, Fisher Joe Daddy and Tibau.
This.

Back
Top Bottom